Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What's the strangest thing you've been offered in return for services
Just wondering as i was offered a canteen of cutlery in exchange for my services! Call me old fashioned and all that but I rather prefer cold,hard cash! What's the oddest thing you've been offered ladies?
the best one is when they say there really attractive and i shud want to do it for free just coz of that !
lol its usually a free service because in their words " they are well hung and hot!"

lol well mate jog on i can get you 10 a penny lol,...

ive been offered an ipod lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(01-07-2011, 21:42)crystal denison Wrote: the best one is when they say there really attractive and i shud want to do it for free just coz of that !

Oh yes honey no problem you are gorgeous but that is my little toe not my clit do you need a sat nav sorry but am I being a bit cynical this time on a friday night possibly not

keys to his mini
no his black blacked out windowed range rover sport with huge alloys(and a full tanl of petrol)
lol no lovely you go right ahead,..it is friday after all!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I'd have said to the mini, but I'd want the papers in my name and the keys before he got anything off me.

I got offered my walls plastered once lol, various toy boys and well hung men as expected.
it was the old mini kate not the new bigger ones
(01-07-2011, 22:33)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'd have said to the mini, but I'd want the papers in my name and the keys before he got anything off me.

I got offered my walls plastered once lol, various toy boys and well hung men as expected.
Was that there idea of well hung or yours I wonder which