Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Help/advice needed please
Hi

I've just joined daily pay & was expecting my 1st payment today. I've just had a look on my AW credit statement and £212.21 was deducted  by group transfer this morning at 9.30am. I then looked at my pending credits and it says I will be paid by group transfer £148.51 on 19th which is 2 weeks away. 

Anyone know whats going on and why over £60 is being deducted? It wasn't AW that deducted any, will the remainder be carried forward and if so, until when? 

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
xx
Dont panick. That's just dailypay transferring credits for themselves. You will still be paid for what you earnt.

I don't know why the group transfers random amounts over to themselves instead of just transferring the lot. I'm guessing it's something to do with how they work out their finances.

Fae x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Pixie for this post:
  • admin, Delete profileplz
The £60 difference will be daily pay fees.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • admin, Delete profileplz
I feel like I'm losing the plot, I think I've either been scammed or I've been sucked in by a brazen chancer! I've been on here all day trying to figure it out but I'm still non the wiser.

6 days ago I registered on here as I was keen to find out more about daily pay. Later that night I received an email thanking me for my interest and inviting me to join daily pay which I did. It was all done through email, I didn't have to fill out any forms. I have been assuming I had joined the daily pay group on here but when I viewed the groups profile on AW I wasn't on it. I then went to my profile and clicked on the link to my new group and its only got 7 members including myself, 4 have no feedback, 1 is no longer an active member on AW and the only other active member only joined last month. The groups name is 'Adultworks daily pay - FREE DAILY PAY' 

I then clicked on the link for group manager and and sent a message, the reply was that there is no communication on the aw email, only to contact them through the email address they have reached out to me from. I looked at the managers profile through the link in aw messages and its bare. All it says it that he's been a member since last month and that its likely that they are also known by 2 other aliases (freelancers and MistressFelina) 

I emailed them 2 hours ago about the confusion with the credits and i've had no reply. Since them I've registered with Dailypay on here so I know the chancers must have seen me registering on here and pounced knowing that I'd assume they were from here. If its just poaching girls then I can handle that (even though I will be demanding I be released from the group) The main thing that is worrying me is that I gave them my bank details. 

Ps, the MistressFelina looks like a real profile, nearly 60 feedback, verified etc but she is from Amsterdam and hasnt been online in a few weeks. 

Opinions pleeeease! Am I being paranoid? I don't know really whats going on or what to do next. Please help me, my heads is bursting with all this.

Thanks for reading xxxx
Once admin gets around to seeing your email he'll probably clarify things. The AW group run by the admin of this forum is here: http://www.adultwork.com/ViewGroup.asp?G...me%252Easp

I hate to say it, but I think you might have been had :/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • admin
(05-07-2016, 00:44)FfScarlett Wrote: I feel like I'm losing the plot, I think I've either been scammed or I've been sucked in by a brazen chancer! I've been on here all day trying to figure it out but I'm still non the wiser.

6 days ago I registered on here as I was keen to find out more about daily pay. Later that night I received an email thanking me for my interest and inviting me to join daily pay which I did. It was all done through email, I didn't have to fill out any forms. I have been assuming I had joined the daily pay group on here but when I viewed the groups profile on AW I wasn't on it. I then went to my profile and clicked on the link to my new group and its only got 7 members including myself, 4 have no feedback, 1 is no longer an active member on AW and the only other active member only joined last month. The groups name is 'Adultworks daily pay - FREE DAILY PAY' 

I then clicked on the link for group manager and and sent a message, the reply was that there is no communication on the aw email, only to contact them through the email address they have reached out to me from. I looked at the managers profile through the link in aw messages and its bare. All it says it that he's been a member since last month and that its likely that they are also known by 2 other aliases (freelancers and MistressFelina) 

I emailed them 2 hours ago about the confusion with the credits and i've had no reply. Since them I've registered with Dailypay on here so I know the chancers must have seen me registering on here and pounced knowing that I'd assume they were from here. If its just poaching girls then I can handle that (even though I will be demanding I be released from the group) The main thing that is worrying me is that I gave them my bank details. 

Ps, the MistressFelina looks like a real profile, nearly 60 feedback, verified etc but she is from Amsterdam and hasnt been online in a few weeks. 

Opinions pleeeease! Am I being paranoid? I don't know really whats going on or what to do next. Please help me, my heads is bursting with all this.

Thanks for reading xxxx

What was the email address you were contacted from?
And what was the name of the group admin?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnnabelleCollins for this post:
  • admin
(05-07-2016, 01:01)AnnabelleCollins Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 00:44)FfScarlett Wrote: I feel like I'm losing the plot, I think I've either been scammed or I've been sucked in by a brazen chancer! I've been on here all day trying to figure it out but I'm still non the wiser.

Thanks for reading xxxx

What was the email address you were contacted from?
And what was the name of the group admin?

Is it ok to send screenshots on here?
Also, if whoever sent you the private message on this forum wasn't called 'Admin' in green writing or 'PrincessJenny' in green writing, then they were definitely not officials of this forum nor officials of the original and legitimate daily pay group on AW.
  • admin
(05-07-2016, 01:08)FfScarlett Wrote: Is it ok to send screenshots on here?

I don't see why not, it'll only help us help you make sense of things and out whoever's strung you up if that's the case.
You can contact the admin for this forum directly here, too btw
http://adultworkforum.com/member.php?act...file&uid=1
  • admin
Just searched AW for MistressFelina and she's definitely NOT a member of daily pay, so whoever contacted you via AW with her name in their alias IS pulling a fast one.
Completely separate group all together and nothing to do with dailypay on here as far as I'm aware.
http://www.adultwork.com/ViewGroup.asp?G...me%252Easp

As I said, I'm sure once Admin gets to seeing this thread he'll be on it to bring you over to the OFFICIAL group belonging to this forum and whoever PM'd you here to get you to sign up would, I imagine, likely be banned for trying to pull a fast one. Arseholes.
  • admin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  advice needed alofrdgirl 6 9,643 20-04-2014, 20:04
Last Post: Diva Gina
  Selling clips - advice needed. Miss Deviant 10 15,875 16-03-2013, 00:48
Last Post: xKatieBabyx