Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

advice needed
Hey guys, girls my name is sammi i have been apart of aw for a couple of years now and i am starting to look in to doing a girl on girl webcam show but i have questions.

the main thing is how would i go about sharing credits with another girl on aw

thanks for taking the time to read this xx Heart

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1770350
Last time I did work with another AW member I had the credits on my account then gave them cash for half. Stupidly forgot to deduct their share of tax so I ended up paying tax on the whole amount!
I don't think there is a way of AW splitting it for you.
could you send them a voucher for their half? You can only spend vouchers on the site, you can't withdraw them - would only really work if they would normally use credits for phone no display or featuring etc. x
What about having both of your laptops logged on on your own accounts, then you get your own credits. Thats what I did when I did a show with another girl. We put our laptops next to each other and each had our own customers
(01-04-2014, 11:37)hornygirl1991 Wrote: What about having both of your laptops logged on on your own accounts, then you get your own credits. Thats what I did when I did a show with another girl. We put our laptops next to each other and each had our own customers

That's what my AW friends have done when they have done girl girl together, they both had their laptops on. Not sure how it worked when both had different clients in private as they would have to do requests for both at the same time, they didn't earn the same as one of them has been on AW longer and had a lot of repeat clients log on to see her show and earned more than the other, newer girl.
As one of the above mentioned girls Smile We set up laptops side by side, posted on our profiles what we were planning on doing and each others user names.
We then sent emails to each of our regulars and as it happens we have a lot of cross over in regulars.
when it came to the money we added up our individual earnings and took of the tax, then added the amounts together.
This resulted in what we needed to have each, the amount I had 'earnt' was only SLIGHTLY lower so I was paypal the difference.

Makes a huge difference that I was working with my bestie friend, not sure how I would get on if it was a girl I did not know.
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
(20-04-2014, 13:01)likesitrough Wrote: As one of the above mentioned girls Smile We set up laptops side by side, posted on our profiles what we were planning on doing and each others user names.
We then sent emails to each of our regulars and as it happens we have a lot of cross over in regulars.
when it came to the money we added up our individual earnings and took of the tax, then added the amounts together.
This resulted in what we needed to have each, the amount I had 'earnt' was only SLIGHTLY lower so I was paypal the difference.

Makes a huge difference that I was working with my bestie friend, not sure how I would get on if it was a girl I did not know.

Wonder if I we can manage 3 girls when I manage to get down South for a visit Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help/advice needed please Delete profileplz 12 14,723 05-07-2016, 09:50
Last Post: admin
  Selling clips - advice needed. Miss Deviant 10 15,852 16-03-2013, 00:48
Last Post: xKatieBabyx