Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bizarrenesses discovered on tour
touring for the first time in a couple of months got asked in a email to bring my scottish accent with me lol there is no way i could sound anything else
Where are you going Lolo? You're not buggering off when we come and see you. You can't escape us that easily!
going to Maidstone in sept though lol I have upset someone they have told me to stay where the fuck I am

more like the other way round ann
(02-07-2011, 07:52)jayzee77 Wrote: says in very posh voice "Please perform a U-turn when possible"!

Having been told that I am quite well spoken a few times, I was having fun with a client the other day who stopped kissing me and announced that he loved my voice. I said something like' 'Why thank you kind Sir' to which he continued, 'Yes I love the sound of naughty country girl!' I was most shocked!!!! lol.

Now where did I put me pint of cider?
Oooohhhh arrrrgh. I could never tell if you were doing a pirate impersonation, or if you were agreeing with me.
Or if I was appreciating my food I would have thought, since that is the very sound that you make whilst enjoying the taste of yummy foods lol.

Which reminds me, I have chinese things to eat and forgot to tell my son about them too.
Bad Kate. I was right when I said a certain person would say "Ergh, curry".

We have a couple of Chinese bakeries in Newcastle. I bought a box of buns and pastries, but Kate bought 2, so she could share with family members.
I managed to eat all mine, and it sounds as though Kate is going the same way!

The sponge one was an interesting texture, very light. The rest were all delicious. Yum, yum.
I ate 3 yesterday, then forgot about them until this afternoon. I have my son and his friends the majority of them. I still have 4 halves left and have got a bit fed up with them now. They are all a bit too sweet for me. I am more of your savoury monkey and the fact they have all been sugar glazed is a little too much.

That sponge one would have been nice with a dollop of jam in it.