Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bizarrenesses discovered on tour
A few bizarre things I have discovered on my recent tour with Curvaceous Kate.

Dodgy We're both independent and like doing our own thing.

Dodgy Trying to get a word in edgeways, we were both telling each other to shut up!

Blush Kate and I both make 'vroom'ing noises when going round the corner in the car or going down a fast road.

Blush We both make screeching brake noises when coming to a sudden stop (although she adds a 'doush' crash sound to hers - too many memories for me!)

Blush I found myself singing a nursery rhyme going around Sainsbury's after she left. It wasn't quite right though..... Ding dong bell, pussy's doing well. I can't imagine why!

Sad Kate talks to herself. I talked to her SatNav.

Huh I snore and it goes through walls.

Sad She makes 'I'm being fucked good and proper' noises and it goes through walls.

Undecided We are definitely not bi. This is not bizarre, more a statement of fact!

Goofy It's fun having someone around when you're working, especially when you have spent years working alone.

Points 3 and 4 may be odd - but they surprise me not one bit!!!
Point 6 does her sat nav answer back and if so which alias is it
thats hilarious!
Kates offered to 'chaperone' me locally if I fancy doing a couple of days work.
Not sure I am quite ready for that yet but it sounds like it could be fun!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
lol ann

i might be weird but i hate anyone talking to me in the car even if im a passenger
Sat Nav really pissed me off. It kept trying to tell her to turn all the time and I was telling her the correct route.
So I said things like, 'For heavens sake, we're going to the chemist'. Kate would say through gritted teeth, 'Yes I know', and I would say 'I'm talking to the SatNav'.

Also she couldn't get to grips initially that I'm left and right dyslexic. So instead of saying left and right (it takes too long to work it out, and I still get it wrong), I would say 'Your side' or 'My side'.
'I don't have a side' she would wail. I refrained from commenting on her backside.... I'm nice really, even under immense provocation!
(01-07-2011, 22:04)jayzee77 Wrote: thats hilarious!
Kates offered to 'chaperone' me locally if I fancy doing a couple of days work.
Not sure I am quite ready for that yet but it sounds like it could be fun!
Jayzee, I don't think anyone is ever ready for Kate. Just go with the flow - it will be fun!

(01-07-2011, 22:24)lolo Wrote: lol ann

i might be weird but i hate anyone talking to me in the car even if im a passenger
Weirdo.

I don't particularly like people talking to me, well, ever really. Confused
I couldn't be doing with a SatNav though. The voices would drive me mad.
I used to get a map and work out my own route. I am an excellent map reader though! It's sad to make your one talent redundant.
ROLF I thought I was tired before I read this, but the laughing just finished me off! Very funny.

says in very posh voice "Please perform a U-turn when possible"!

if i had gerard butlers voice on mine i would constantly do things wrong
you can download different voices on to them.. some of them quite fun!