Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

JustCamIt Issues
not just the Romanians they have always been here.....there is a huge increase in girls aged 18/19 and seem VERY VERY popular and busy which is great , if only I had discovered AW when I was 18....... as for how much a lass chooses to charge is entirely her choice , I low my rates from time to time and call them skanky but I don't mind lowering my rates because that's MY CHOICE , the Romanian lasses work just as hard as us brits do , its a shame they always seem to get the blame if us british lasses are quiet etc etc
I agree with you country girl , we can't blame Romanian girls for us not being busy , yes they charge cheap rates but I bet you find guys that are wanting a cheap wank will go to them , most of my shows are chatting and teasing , Domme and fetish , I hardly play with myself lol , but I know from past exp when my group was a £1 per min all i would do it play with myself haha!
Agree curvy , if your cheaper you can be busier , its finding a balance but the competition on aw is rife now more and more lasses joining all the time and not enough paying cock .....sometimes lowering rates helps me hit my target each week xxxxx