Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

JustCamIt Issues
Hi All!

Was just wondering if anyone else has had issues with JustCamIt recently?

It started about a month or so ago, and everytime I call came through after about 15 seconds it would say not responding and forced close! Incredibly annoying!

Anyway I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it made no difference, ended up completely reinstalling my laptop.

Went to try it again and it is still doing the same thing  Huh

I am using the lite version designed for macs at the moment just so that I can be online but it isn't ideal as I can't keep a track on how much I have earnt or how long clients have been on chat for without going on the credits page after it has ended!

Would really like to get the normal version working again! 

Please help!
In JCI you can see each customer, the time they spent, and the credits. The browser version doesn't show that, which is what she means. Sorry OP I had a mac and could only use the lite version too, I don't think there's another way x
Yeah that is what I meant, Rico messaged me through adultwork and I explained it he has now raised it with Adultwork directly! Hopefully there is an answer the web version is crap lol x
By the way did you know you can charge A LOT more than £2 for webcam on Adultwork? I would raise to £3+ if I were you. Hopefully you're getting at least 60 - 65% of that as well?
(22-04-2016, 07:17)xKatieBabyx Wrote: By the way did you know you can charge A LOT more than £2 for webcam on Adultwork? I would raise to £3+ if I were you. Hopefully you're getting at least 60 - 65% of that as well?

Only dropped it recently due to the sudden influx of Romanians in the doms category charging 60p per minute! Normally there is a max of 15 online at anyone time at the moment we are looking at 45+ online at anyone time  Angry
My best friend is on there too and she has dropped hers to £1.75 and is literally getting nothing.
This past week has been awful, and I mean really bad!
i had a good day yesterday but i think that was sheer pot luck! The Romanians are causing us a lot of problems right now  Angry
Don't worry about what others are doing. You can charge more x
Literally when it is up any higher we get nothing through at all! x
Just replied to you via pm. It's counter productive to lower rates when you're less busy. You will still be less busy but you'll ALSO be earning a lot less on the shows you do get. The slowness is down to more competition. A race to the bottom in prices achieves nothing. What you need to do is advertise and bring yourself more traffic. If we all went by the logic of needing to be rock bottom price to get business then none of us would be earning anything. This is a massively lucrative industry. Don't be fooled into thinking you have to be cheaper than everyone else. Charge for what you WANT to earn, not what you hope you can get.

Good luck! You can do it x
Have just replied back to you! Really appreciate your advice chick x
Its happening again but now with JCI lite!

Honestly I thought it was a bit off everyone today seemed to just come in and come out, but one has just messaged me saying they are not sure what happened.
It is only happening when I try and cam 2 cam though!

If i don't it is fine!

When they leave the room the screen starts beeping and it shows as if they are sending a blank message over and over again. The only way to stop it is to log out and log back in again!

This is dramatically impacting the amount of money i am making! Sad