Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hey , needing advice on webcams please
I'm still stuck on the 'send a nice hunky man to sort out my air con, i have to wait weeks'.
If I had a nice hunky man the last thing I would do is send him away. I have to wait months.
the IM been ok most of the day to 12:05 then drops out every 20-30secs
Dam , it is still doing it Sad what can I do Sad ? Just hope for the best , mind u it did last 50 mins without kicking me out woohoo , lets hope it keeps that up Smile
cam seems to have been ok at my end, not going black all the time.

Lolo - you've openly admited you are a perv in various threads on the forum...x (runs to hide!)
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Jayzee, you can't hide. Lolo will still find you..... she's just after a perv though!
I'm sure she is trying to bring out Kates hidden bi side! lol

It's way, way hidden - I'm really not sure even Lolo will find it! I feel I can speak with some authority when I say Kate does like a penis in her pants.
(01-07-2011, 22:09)ShySmile Wrote: Kate does like a penis in her pants.

lol nearly choked on my curry when i read that!
(actually drcats tea but he just phoned to say hes not going to be back for a couple of hours and has had fish n chips... so not wasting food!

i like teasing kate lol
lol you minx! I'm still waiting for my bi side to come out, but it's bloody good at hide and seek.

Did someone mention there is a penis about? *sniffs for it*.