Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hey , needing advice on webcams please
Hi Girls !

I have been working for about work for just little over 1 week (on the cams)

It is going really well & getting pleanty of guys coming and going!

I just have one majoy problem that is every so ofter , there serve boots me and starts reconetinng ...... this is happening at least 10 - 15 times per night and I am logged on for around 6 hours per night. I have lost alot of cash cause of this Sad

Does this happen to anyone else? or is there anyway I can stop this from happening , it is so stressfull lol

Well anyway thanks for the help in advance ,

xxx
Ive been getting this alot recently too 'lost connection with server', ive run a few speed tests and my internet is running at more than optimum but im yet to email the makers of justcamit Smile

Annoying as it normally kicks me out while in paid for modes.

Can someone pls move this to the service providers sect?
im getting it only at night with directIM so maybe its a justcamit overload thing
Same lolo, seeing as a few of us getting it, im going to email them now
i can move it but curvy wont have access till she has made at least over 50 posts
Ah, didnt realise that was the case.

I have emailed micheal now, will post up my reply
thanks katy
Hey Girls,

Thanks for getting back to me Smile & sorry for putting this up in the wrong section , just new to the forum!

It always seems to happen to me as soon as I am getting paid to!! I am like nooooooo , I have like 5 guys watching , but not anymore Sad it can be a pain in the butt like!! My connection is great also ! on a Saturday & Friday night it is constant , like every 10 mins , i had to log of cause of it and only take booking Sad ,

Thanks for getting in touch with them ! I havnt a clue how to do that! Bye the looks of it , it will help a few of us that are getting connection problems Smile

ty xx
Hello,

When you log in with JustCamIt you will see a server IP address that starts with either 64 or 207. I want you to use only the 207 network, so if you log in and get the 64, log out then back in again until you get the 207 IP.
Let me know if this makes any difference.

I have no idea what this means, but will have a fiddle later on, as you all say, the issue is at night time, if anyone gets any joy with this later on, let us know Big Grin

EDIT: Ah yes, i get what he means now! Let me know how you girlies get on too x
That doesn't work if you are using a mac, as you can't see the ip connection, i've had troubles with the cam going black at one end. And they said it was because i was using up my band width even though previously it had all been fine.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam