Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hey , needing advice on webcams please
heyyy ,

Thanks for the help!! I will try that tonight when I log in Smile I will let you know how I get on , fingers crossed it helps a little but

xxx
Jayzee, I started playing music when I was camming, and they told me that used up bandwidth. So I stopped - it was more a problem at the clients' end. Is there anything that could be using yours up?
I usually have four tabs open but it never caused a problem before but recently it keeps blacking out.
They said that orange broadband can be a problem too. They werre very helpful.. Also didn't realise they were viewing my cam whilst ttrying to sort things out. Blush
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(28-06-2011, 20:25)jayzee77 Wrote: Also didn't realise they were viewing my cam whilst ttrying to sort things out. Blush
Eeerrrr Uuurrrr. Did you manage to charge them?
Is it all sorted out now?
No joy on it for me, after 10mins on the 207 server ive just been logged out
same with directIM was ok till around 11:40
hope still keeps doing it. in one of my cam trouble threads there is an email addy for the support guys on AW.

same here ..... no joy with that server , I was on for 10 mins also and got booted! I was on private to a guy last night for a few hours and in that 2 hours got booted about 7 times Sad thankfully he kept coming back!!

I make sure that I have everything of that needs to be kept of for the bandwith to , but that does not help Sad

I will havee a look for that threads to see if i can see the addy for the support guy so I can get a wee bit of help for him

xx
support@istreaming.com
include your AW name and your login number. they were pretty helpful.

Thanks Jayzee , will give them a wee email & see what they can do for me Big Grin xx