Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

daily pay
Hi Colin,

It appears that i am in same situation as 'youngmumbellarose'.I havent received 27/9 and 4/10 transfers yet and they are still listed as pending.I joined dp when this whole crisis began.i am getting very worried now.The way I read that last AW update it seems that anyone in my situation where they have recently joined a large group but are expecting 27th and 4/10 money direct in bank (i.e prior to joining dp)now have to wait till the 11/10 transfers are verified.Please tell me I am wrong.........x Confused
(17-10-2016, 22:57)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Hi Colin,

It appears that i am in same situation as 'youngmumbellarose'.I havent received 27/9 and 4/10 transfers yet and they are still listed as pending.I joined dp when this whole crisis began.i am getting very worried now.The way I read that last AW update it seems that anyone in my situation where they have recently joined a large group but are expecting 27th and 4/10 money direct in bank (i.e prior to joining dp)now have to wait till the 11/10 transfers are verified.Please tell me I am wrong.........x Confused

Nope me you and bella are all in the same boat Sad what pisses me off is there is no frikkin date..... x
I know.I really thought I would get my money tomorrow at latest and now who knows how long .I am at the end of my rope with this now.........x Angry
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(17-10-2016, 23:11)Mistress_Silk Wrote: I know.I really thought I would get my money tomorrow at latest and now who knows how long .I am at the end of my rope with this now.........x Angry

Yeah me too. I thought Tuesday at the latest but it's not looking that way is it Sad xx
(17-10-2016, 23:17)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 23:11)Mistress_Silk Wrote: I know.I really thought I would get my money tomorrow at latest and now who knows how long .I am at the end of my rope with this now.........x Angry

Yeah me too. I thought Tuesday at the latest but it's not looking that way is it Sad xx
It won't be long I'm sure they have been resubmitted sure it won't be too long bella keep on earning and it will save nicely Smilexxx
(17-10-2016, 23:20)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 23:17)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:

It won't be long I'm sure they have been resubmitted sure it won't be too long bella keep on earning and it will save nicely Smilexxx
Thanks xx I'm still camming so have a good wee amount ready to be transferred. xx
I am confident that dp will be paying out again very soon so not worried about current earnings so just these 2 transfers .I wish I joined dp ages ago now.......x
Hi

I am signed up to Adultwork and I got paid today.
Hi

My friends are also signed up to Adultwork and they got paid via Payoneer and Paxum while this was all going on
Did you join in last 3 weeks or so?I think it's mainly to do with VAT and whose details are down.Recent new members to grp(adultworksfinest or another large grp)who have Colins details for UK bank transfer are still waiting for payment processor to complete verification checks.......x