AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

daily pay
HI, UK bank account.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, I don't mean to bug you, I was just wondering on the status of a payout request for C4S that I sent about 48 hours ago for PennyHume.

I understand there are delays and I don't mind at all, just getting a bit nervous as I really really need the cash by tomorrow. I would be eternally grateful if the request could be actioned sometime soon.

Thanks for all your hard work and again I apologize for being a bother.  Heart
Hi Smurf, sorry I must have missed it, actioning it now for you.

Thanks for letting me know.

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Smurfette77
Hiya is the payouts still limited to 100? I filled out format for payout 3 days ago not sure of the process because I'm new
Thanks xx
I don't think DP are paying out anymore as ran out of money but will hopefully only be for a day or two........x
Hi, updates at bottom of here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(15-10-2016, 19:24)admin Wrote: Hi, updates at bottom of here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks

Hi admin

I out in a payout request last week, i know that all DP payments were put on hold since friday but i was wondering do i need to fill out a form again to withdraw to bank account or is my request still waiting to be transferred? Also is it still a 100 max limit or will it be the total credits in my account?

Thanks for all your help x
Admin - I have been told AW have refused to pay my money into my account because Colin's name is on my details. What happens now? xx
Hi admin just been accepted to dailypay, before I fill out payee form, I have over 400 credits in my account and wondering should I put in payout on request or will dailypay so I can receive these credits. Not sure if there's still a limit or things have went back to normal xx
I appreciate you are swamped at the moment but Could I get reply please so I know what to do thanks