Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

daily pay
Hi, extremely annoying yes, we are just as frustrated as you.

There is currently nothing you can do until more info comes up. As you know, a request has been sent to the bank for more details about the payout and to see what has happened.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, recheck balance now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
i had a manual escrow from my account? what is this?
May I have a reply to the emails I sent to you admin? I am missing a payment that I should of received on Monday from Sunday 14/02/16 And the payment you mentioned in the email was earned on the Saturday which was paid on the sunday if that makes sense.
I will wait for my response
(18-02-2016, 16:53)sexyandfierce Wrote: i had a manual escrow from my account? what is this?

It means someone has had a refund, possibly post complaint to AW
Hi CelesteB, pm your email address to the forum account here. We have thousands (and thousands) of emails so there wouldnt be a way for me to find your email sorry without your email address.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Cece
Hi ive just signed up for daily pay today and was wondering when all the confirmation will come through to say its been accepted as i have 50 credits almost to transfer over. Thanks in advance x
hi! My question is, if i dont have a payee,for transfering my credits in an EU bank,but i hv a BIC and IBAN code,can i be paid in this way?! (in my country,the banks doesnt hv informations about the payee) i can just enter the full name, is this ok?! Thanks!
hi! My question is, if i dont have a payee,for transfering my credits in an EU bank,but i hv a BIC and IBAN code,can i be paid in this way?! (in my country,the banks doesnt hv informations about the payee) i can just enter the full name, is this ok?! Thanks!