Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

connectivity issues /direct cam unsupported
Hi girls ,

Not sure whether some of you noticed I am strictly referring to cam service providers  who provide Direct cam flash feed we are currently restricted to offering support / stream strictly to pc/mac according to new icons. The truth is I have personally checked that from both android and iOS devices and that is the case a  lot of us have got the unsupported direct cam host appearing next to direct cam option. 
  Now I have emailed them and supposedly the tech team has been informed but no word back yet but the only way around it for the moment for clients to access from smart devices whether android or iOS is through puffin web browser which I can confirm I have tested successfully I personally am using Justcamit Lite, I operate online from a mac book .
 Has anyone else reported this ?I am guessing the more support the quicker they will look into this hence traffic etc all other aspects .
 I am concerned with regards to how informed clients are and how the accessibility to profiles is affected.  
 This was running fine till they have put these icons in place so whichever software runs in the background is causing havoc wish they could revert it back .
All my icons show up green but the last few shifts my custies have definitely had problems. Puffin is good and what guys use to view mf c on their phones already so thanks for the tip. Will explain something about using it on my profile x
(25-01-2016, 19:03)xKatieBabyx Wrote: All my icons show up green but the last few shifts my custies have definitely had problems. Puffin is good and what guys use to view mf c on their phones already so thanks for the tip. Will explain something about using it on my profile x

Are you using a Macbook/justcamit lite as well Katie ?Just curious as mine it is only coming up with one green icon the laptop/mac one and I have taken notice of quite a few profiles showing as unsupported direct cam host. Yes puffin is great for accessing and a way round to cover all smart devices whether android or iOS .
x
Im on windows now but was using mac x
(25-01-2016, 19:34)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Im on windows now but was using mac x

Ah I see makes sense windows is fine but my mac seems to struggle with the new icons .thank you for letting me know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork connectivity issues - news update! xKatieBabyx 22 36,414 09-07-2015, 20:10
Last Post: xmanchesterfun