Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork connectivity issues - news update!
More DDOS issues to blame for current connectivity issues! http://www.adultwork.com/CurrentStatus.asp
What is DDOS?
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

In computing, a denial-of-service (DoS) or distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users. A DoS attack generally consists of efforts to temporarily or indefinitely interrupt or suspend services of a host connected to the Internet. - Thank you google Tongue xx
Haha! Makes a bit more sense I guess.
Thanks
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Why are they targeting AW specifically though?
Must be a reason as there are hundreds of sites like aw out there .....

Makes one wonder....and worry.....

Www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
Only 1 site like AW exists Smile AW site is very unique, alot of copy cats out there trying to replicate it but never succeed.

We ourselves have been held to ransom before, albeit amateurs they succeeded in taking down our websites with DDOS (relatively easy to setup or pay someone to do it for you), initial emails stated they would attack the sites if we didnt hand over money, we ignored them at first as you get weird emails all the time but they were serious about the threat. Took a while to get rid of them and the sites were offline for a few days.

The worlds number 1 sites (or in this case the UKs) are constant targets of threats and attacks.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
hi guys, is AW still down? mines going really slow now i cant get on the website at all??? thanks x
Think there may still be problems, I was on cam earlier, and getting some customers, but when I logged onto AW, sometimes it was on line and then would suddenly be unavailable. Bit hit and miss at the moment, I think.
My profile: MatureSally38K
yeh thats what just happened to me, i was able to log on but cant even do that now :-((. Hope it gets fixed soon x
Thanks admin x I think aw are still working hard due to the attacks, maybe that's why the site is still slow x I haven't yet been on directcam this evening to see if its any better

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  connectivity issues /direct cam unsupported Angel 4 9,675 25-01-2016, 19:39
Last Post: Angel
  Adultwork Update Problem sarahxxx 4 7,594 24-12-2015, 22:37
Last Post: admin