Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

on cam x
I don't think it matters.

I wear my PJ's with no make up some days, other days a dress with a little bit of makeup and it doesn't make any difference to my earnings day to day. For example today I'm wearing a grey jumper and spotted PJ bottoms and I reached my target by 10am.
I'm also domme and don't get naked so you'd think dressing well would be important....it isn't
JCI has been very temperamental recently , not just with me but alot of other girls too. A few of my regulars were doing the Hokey Cokey with me the other day , in out in out every 20 seconds lol.

I sit on cam with my face on show and shoulders , for free and non free . I do not show anything unless they ask (when in paid mode ) I do from time something show a bit off cleavage or a wee jiggle when in free to entice them in but thats about it .

It could be anything as KDB said , I think its personally more to do with AW recently .

I will say what I wear on cam since thats not been answered -

I am always in stockings , I have a wide variety of babydolls , I think they are comfy and not sucking me in so I can not breath lol .

I do dress up - from maid , nurse , school uniform etc

I have been going through a phase of vintage style undies so been buying alot of sus belts and matching bras .

Most of the time I am not in panties , they never stay on long enough anyway so I just keep them off.

Variety is good , change it up . different hair , lippy , undies etc . I am sure you would do this anyway! x

Everyone is different , But I say the more clothes the better on , take longer to get them all off !

xxx
(06-11-2015, 12:56)Del Wrote: I don't think it matters.

I wear my PJ's with no make up some days, other days a dress with a little bit of makeup and it doesn't make any difference to my earnings day to day. For example today I'm wearing a grey jumper and spotted PJ bottoms and I reached my target by 10am.
I'm also domme and don't get naked so you'd think dressing well would be important....it isn't

I did do a show the other day in my PJs but thats what he wanted , I felt so naked , no make up , bed hair , he likes me like that , but i dont ha!

I like the getting ready for cam and doing my make up , hair , trying out my new outfits/makeup to see if they like , only a few have seen me without and that is because they are long term regs .

xx
Same as curvy for me, sit showing face & shoulders, usually a sexy nightie, babydoll type thing, sometimes bra & knickers but usually they are too much hassle.
With a babydoll, you can pull it up & down in the right places so you aren't forever getting bra & knickers back on after a show.
Agreed, anything easily removed, rarely a bra and knickers are a bloody nuisance.