Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

on cam x
Hiya .. Sounds like a silly question i know but i was wondering hows best to position myself on cam? Do i show all of myself just my top half only i get a few calls a day where the guys just leave straight away lol...i look exactly like my profile pic so itts not that so thought maybe im not showing enough or something? What works for you? X
I generally sit with my top half showing, occasionally laying back on the bed to show my legs and lower half. I get guys coming in and going straight away, but I think it is mainly because they get kicked out rather than just leaving, as I get blokes trying to come in more than once, I think it is the system kicking them out rather than them leaving willingly, lol. It is not you, but the JCI system. Lots of guys have problems staying in a room, it can be very annoying.
My profile: MatureSally38K
(04-11-2015, 22:36)maturesally38k Wrote: I generally sit with my top half showing, occasionally laying back on the bed to show my legs and lower half. I get guys coming in and going straight away, but I think it is mainly because they get kicked out rather than just leaving, as I get blokes trying to come in more than once, I think it is the system kicking them out rather than them leaving willingly, lol. It is not you, but the JCI system. Lots of guys have problems staying in a room, it can be very annoying.

hey hun thanks for replying! i just thought maybe its cos they didnt like wot they saw but makes no sense as im the same as my pic lmao...i dunno ey.. xxx
oh by the way hun i meant in group or private not free x
It is mainly in free I get the problem, but have had it a few times in group/pvte, but not a lot. You just have to make the most of the ones that manage to stay in, lol.
My profile: MatureSally38K
its really depressing me now,think im gonna email adultwork and ask them if theres anything wrong cos every caller leaves asap..dont understand,the other day was great Sad x
It could be any number of things, including:

• Getting interrupted
• Shit internet connection
• spunking at the mere sight of your loveliness
• JCI glitchiness
• Anything else not related to you at all
lol..very true hehe x
or something as simple as they don't like the outfit.
What do u wear on cam? X