Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

jci
hmmm thats interesting...i wish i had the brains to do that... Sad x
Try now, just logged in successfully to JCI
Maybe its just a glitch.....aw said the problems were fixed earlier ? I haven't been online since yesterday, hope it gets up and running...I'm aware there are other sites but isn't aw the top of its game for a webcam site ?

Kisses lasses

Www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal
Adultworks super glitchy at the moment with all the changes. It's up and running now though.

Adultwork was at the top of its game before all this but its not doing too well at the moment with the vat and glitches.

I'm looking into other sites and I'll be starting some more soon. I have a horrible feeling that adultwork might go down the pan. I hope it doesn't but things have been going downhill for a while now.

X
Hi pixie ,I may have you wrong but are you pixie on AW ? Your one of the most popular and demanded gals honey.....i.only use AW sporadically....have things really got that bad ? The VAT hasn't effected me except webcam bookings were quiet for a while but now are starting to pick up ....i hope in time that the VAT wont really get noticed and will just be accepted and the slightly increased prices will seem the norm....sorry your feeling like this babe it really has surprised me

Kisses xxxxxx
Hiya country gal. No I'm not pixie on adultwork. Pixies just an old nickname I used on chatrooms back when I used to chat online alot. I'm Miss-Trust on adultwork.

Yeah things are quite crappy now. I used to be able to make at least 50 credits per hour easily on an average day a couple of years ago. Then it gradually got worse and was very up and down. Then with all the vat and glitches recently its got dire. Last night I was on for 7 hours and I made 120 credits overall.

I'm definatly going to have to look for a better site/ indie.

Www.Adultwork.com/611417
Sorry honey I presumed you were little pixie who is popular on aw....sorry to hear your struggling , I'm very fortunate I guess in that i don't have to rely on aw for full time money as I do work on the farm etc ...
But that may change soon and I may find I'm needing aw more , I'm sure the guys will get used to the vat soon

What I think the issue is is more and more new gals are joining aw every day , the men sometimes like to see fresh new faces and as the more women join the higher the competition.....plus alot of hard working foreign gals on aw who are alot cheaper ..... There needs to be more paying cock and sadly there doesn't seem to be enough new men joining to keep up..... Its like butter being spread over too much bread .....

Kisses hun xxxc

Www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal