Adultwork Forum

Full Version: jci
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyones jci playing up???
yes....again

last night it was down but was fine this morning

I was out from 11am to 3 pm but was working then, then suddenly it went down again-could not connect
(16-10-2015, 16:46)laura20 Wrote: [ -> ]anyones jci playing up???

Yeah mine wont let me connect again its just saying cant connect now x
Mine hasn't been working since last night. So far from thrilled with AW's treatment of its performers the past couple of weeks.
grrrrrr this is gonna cost me-having a bad week as it is Sad
Mines doing the same. It just says can't connect. Eeerg.
wonder if we will get our direct cam positioning bids back lol...yeah right
Lol Laura. I very much doubt we will. I'm just glad that I decided to only bid one hour at a time last night or I'd of spent all of the 20 credits I managed to earn last night on positioning for nothing.

Eeerg I really need to renew my passport so I can sign upto some different sites. Adultworks become a nightmare.
my God im with you on that 1 Pixie...im in the process of getting my passport so I can try other sites a.w is now a right bummer for me
Iv been on AW for years and years. It's going to be horrible starting a new site. I'm seriously looking at going indie at some point aswell so I don't have these problems anymore. I just need to work out ways of advertising, apart from twitter, and where is best to put banners and ads online etc.
Pages: 1 2