Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

to wee or not to wee??
(28-09-2011, 09:59)digger1967a Wrote: I wish I had been here for this discussion, cos reading it has me PMSL!!!

ROFL! Oh God I am bored, all the interesting people are night owls, and I'm Solar Powered!

I would say I was solar panelled as well, but the strong heat and sun makes me want to fall asleep while I'm driving, so can be a sleeping agent too for me. I am an early riser and early to bed type though, but then, I am probably not one of the interesting ones lol
(29-09-2011, 00:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(28-09-2011, 09:59)digger1967a Wrote: I wish I had been here for this discussion, cos reading it has me PMSL!!!

ROFL! Oh God I am bored, all the interesting people are night owls, and I'm Solar Powered!

I would say I was solar panelled as well, but the strong heat and sun makes me want to fall asleep while I'm driving, so can be a sleeping agent too for me. I am an early riser and early to bed type though, but then, I am probably not one of the interesting ones lol

I would have said you are very interesting Kate
In fact you always have a lot of interesting things to say

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]