Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

to wee or not to wee??
Perhaps it's all about inhibitions. My Mum is very opinionated and readily tells people how distasteful or disgusting she thinks something is. I think when you grow up around this you tend to tow the line and put things in their right place. I doubt I am going to change now. I also have an annoying habit of weeing down my leg while trying to crouch and pee (camping springs to mind) and it's not a particularly nice feeling.
(16-09-2011, 22:51)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Perhaps it's all about inhibitions. My Mum is very opinionated and readily tells people how distasteful or disgusting she thinks something is. I think when you grow up around this you tend to tow the line and put things in their right place. I doubt I am going to change now. I also have an annoying habit of weeing down my leg while trying to crouch and pee (camping springs to mind) and it's not a particularly nice feeling.

I know what the problem is Kate - you are too much of a good girl and you still do what you Mum told you to do when growing up. You still keep your legs togther! Be liberated and spread them apart, then you should be able to pee without a problem Big Grin
(21-09-2011, 09:54)monty69 Wrote: spread them apart, then you should be able to pee without a problem Big Grin

Not necessarily! I can piss standing up like a guy without spreading anything but my flaps!

(21-09-2011, 10:22)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(21-09-2011, 09:54)monty69 Wrote: spread them apart, then you should be able to pee without a problem Big Grin

Not necessarily! I can piss standing up like a guy without spreading anything but my flaps!

Love the terminology.

I just don't seem to wee with any particular force, it just leaks down the side lol. Apathetic wee!

that reminded me of the film the full monty

(22-09-2011, 22:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

Love the terminology.

I just don't seem to wee with any particular force, it just leaks down the side lol. Apathetic wee!

Maybe you have to wait until you are bursting to go and force it out then you can have a waterfall running down your leg

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Some people just have very low bladder pressure which can be dealt with by a sensitive urologist who have various techniques to assist. Sometimes a neurologist can help where the former leaves off.

But if piss running down one's leg is not a problem then no problem!
(26-09-2011, 07:58)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Some people just have very low bladder pressure which can be dealt with by a sensitive urologist who have various techniques to assist. Sometimes a neurologist can help where the former leaves off.

But if piss running down one's leg is not a problem then no problem!

I prefer to sit down on the seat provided and wee at my leisure. It doesn't happen then lol.
I wish I had been here for this discussion, cos reading it has me PMSL!!!

ROFL! Oh God I am bored, all the interesting people are night owls, and I'm Solar Powered!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Go to work! That should alleviate some boredom.