Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VAT
Don't drop your rates! We will recover, wait it out x
my rates are the same ie 1.99, because of the VAT there now 2.39 , I still get my usual 1.99 rate the rest is VAT I haven't noticed any difference really

as Katie says just increase them a little or wait it out MOST men on AW have the money to spend regardless

www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal
(01-10-2015, 22:28)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Not only do your prices show as higher, when guys click on you they're actually shown an even HIGHER price. Eg you charge 1.99 for group, they see 2.38 BUT when they click to go into group they're shown 2.86. So far we don't know if they're actually being charged that or if it's just a glitch, either way it makes us look like greedy biatches. But pleases ladies DO NOT drop your rates. if you do i can see the whole site becoming a £1.50 average across the board, forcing out the possibility of ever charging decent rates.

you know this is a system glitch? xx they dont get charged the higher rate xx
oh is it x
Yes
It may be VAT, officially, but as far as I am concerned, this is a Wanking Tax .

Keep on wanking, I say.

Bit of a sudden shock- guys must be drooping- but they ll get over it !
to me tho-since the tax increase it seems to be busier?? no personally for me but many more seem to be in group etc..how are you all finding it? x
Well said oneandonly they will adapt to the new prices soon enough or leave ...either way I'm still going to enjoy my time on here , what will happen will happen , futile worrying really

Www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal