Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VAT
Hi all
Noticed that VAT has now been introduced as of today , how will this affect working on AW ? When I went to transfer credits noticed vat is now included which is totally fine , just wondering if I should increase my prices for phone and webcam a little ....

Regards country-gal
Check the private forum on this, much is being said and if you log in you may find your prices have been raised.

Sarah x x x
I can't see private posts (I'm new to this forum thing) can someone help please as I'm soooo confused about the VAT
Hi, not sure I can join the private forum ? Yes I have noticed my prices have been changed and increased..... I wonder how this will effect things ? X do we have the aw 30% fee and the uk vat fee of 20% now too ? Just a little confused
Xxx
Depending on what you do, the basics are that AW will now charge you about 36% rather than the 30% they used to.

Guys will now pay vat on credits they buy so pay £6 for 5 credits

So a 3 credit PG will cost the guys £3.60 rather than £3.00 / and you will get paid £1.92 rather than £2.10

In real terms you are only getting £1.92 of a £3.60 spend, which mean you are only earning 53% instead of the 70% you did get.

Guy will spend the same amount but get less credits to give you.

Confused? Join the club...

Goodnight

Sarah x x x
And thats not the worst of it all! When you decide to withdraw your credits, you just get over half of what you had in the first place. Its a bloody joke! example: 100 becomes 60!
GLASGOW SHEMALE ALEKTRYA

http://www.adultwork.com/1022031
oh dear ........ has anyone contacted AW about this ? I will try after my studying class later today , I noticed that all my prices have been automatically changed , I will work with the changes just a little worried how this may effect things and if the paying men will leave ! I am always worrying anyway

kisses country-gal

http://www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal
(01-10-2015, 08:51)country-gal Wrote: oh dear ........ has anyone contacted AW about this ? I will try after my studying class later today , I noticed that all my prices have been automatically changed , I will work with the changes just a little worried how this may effect things and if the paying men will leave ! I am always worrying anyway

kisses country-gal

/country2D%Gal

I don't think they will.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(01-10-2015, 08:51)country-gal Wrote: I will work with the changes just a little worried how this may effect things and if the paying men will leave ! I am always worrying anyway

As Strawberryblonde said, I don't think they will leave but they will have less credits to spend if they have a budget, but I guess in time it will seem like it was always this way.

Sarah x x x
(01-10-2015, 09:42)wife4rent Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 08:51)country-gal Wrote: I will work with the changes just a little worried how this may effect things and if the paying men will leave ! I am always worrying anyway

As Strawberryblonde said, I don't think they will leave but they will have less credits to spend if they have a budget, but I guess in time it will seem like it was always this way.

Sarah x x x

Absolute correct W4R.

I suspect AW was due to pay this for a while, if they'd had it in from the beginning we'd not have noticed, and they'd have built their business model around it. Now they've realised they do need to pay VAT, that's what's causing the shock.

If they have been told to pay VAT there is nothing they can do to avoid it, it's a government tax, it won't be part of their profits and more a hinderance to AW than anything else.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond