Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VAT
So what percentage of the PRICE AW increase it to will i actually get ? x
Although your rates look higher to guys (they pay more) you will still get exactly what you were charging before. But the admin fee is now 6% higher so you will lose 6% more when you cash out. Might want to up your prices now x
i did that n nobody called for 2 hours Sad x
My prices have increased by around 30p , aw automatically changed them so 30p roughly isn't much...time will soon tell , are the men charged VAT too when they purchase credits ? If so that may and only may put some off x
no they r just charged what it displays xxx
Well that's promising , only time will tell , you said 41% each week that is pretty steep isn't it....

Will have to see how it goes lasses x
well its always been 30% admin and 5% facility fee but now its upped another 6% ont the admin fee so yh 41% each transfer Sad pretty sucky..but the worst part for me is upping our prices as it has such a bad affect on my calls x time will tell!
Not only do your prices show as higher, when guys click on you they're actually shown an even HIGHER price. Eg you charge 1.99 for group, they see 2.38 BUT when they click to go into group they're shown 2.86. So far we don't know if they're actually being charged that or if it's just a glitch, either way it makes us look like greedy biatches. But pleases ladies DO NOT drop your rates. if you do i can see the whole site becoming a £1.50 average across the board, forcing out the possibility of ever charging decent rates.
It sucks for me because I was never intending to charge decent rates. I'm kinda cheap but I'm okay with that, I don't have a lot of bells and whistles in my shows. I feel like if anything this could skew things in favour of the real pros who can afford to take a hit or raise their prices.
This is an utter nightmare-surely what is displayed (in my case 1.69 n 2.69) is what the guys should then be paying..not MORE...its a joke that we pay 20% vat and also the men..plus the increased admin fee etc...its too much all at once..ive found if my prices are higher than what i have just shown you literally nobody calls so the only option i have is to make something or nothing. And 1.69 minus the 20% is 1.41 and 2.69 - the 20% is 2.30 i think it was... not great prices but guess i shouldnt comlain huh x