Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

For the sake of love...
(21-06-2011, 22:58)lolo Wrote:
(21-06-2011, 22:55)sugar-11 Wrote:
(21-06-2011, 22:48)lolo Wrote: jack sparrow i just want to shove him in a shower & scrub him

alright- but if you even get as far as having him there TO shove in the shower will you at least let me have my wicked way with him first??

of course u can

YIPPEEEE!!!
(21-06-2011, 22:37)sugar-11 Wrote: but no the worst thing was taking them out. first time it took six hours worth of fine combing and conditioner. Then being an idiot i had them put back in. second session to remove took sixten hours!!! i was so naiive back then!!

I would have gone mad. Did you have to sit still in a hair salon for sixteen hours straight?
no i had to sit at home for 14 hours straight, then go to sleep and to college the next day with about 6 left in.... 2 hours after college on the next day.

Lucky i had a dedicated mother and friend at hand to help me Smile
They should be sainted.
(22-06-2011, 00:05)ShySmile Wrote: They should be sainted.

couldn't help but notice on your six hundred and sixty sixth post you mention saints- that's creepy!!
(22-06-2011, 00:08)sugar-11 Wrote:

couldn't help but notice on your six hundred and sixty sixth post you mention saints- that's creepy!!

aleistair crowley in disguise lol
(22-06-2011, 00:08)sugar-11 Wrote:

That is spooky!
(22-06-2011, 00:10)lolo Wrote: aleistair crowley in disguise lol

Heavy disguise.
sexy disguise
I once in my naughty days of dating online met a guy in Nottingham and we went snowboarding together. He was a much more swashbuckly version of Jack Sparrow and was actually a stunt man as well, which was quite obvious judging by his zero snow boarding experience to going down the slope like 007 within 20 minutes, while I was still being made to go backwards and screaming my head off.

After the lesson we went back to this house had borrowed for the night, ate pizza and watched Pirates of the caribbean where he duly seduced me. He had this thing with biting, which was alittle painful, but strangely erotic. I thought I had died and gone to heaven and he was clean! lol.
I think u must have a pirate fetish lol