Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

For the sake of love...
so...i'm laying in bed with a bowl of dry frosted shreddies (popcorn substitute) watching Braveheart on C4.

I'm not too lovey dovy myself but can't help but sigh in adoration of the William Wallace types who won't stop at anything in the name of love (and Scotland in this instance...)

I just wondered how far would you go for the one you loved??
To the ends of the world!

PS Don't believe that hollywood Braveheart nonsense!

I don't think I would have any limits
haha.... it's a good film though!!
I've been watching the soprano's all night

Braveheart is the usual Hollywood nonsense when it comes to historic facts. Although Edwards son,(Edward II) died a horrible death, befitting his sexual leanings. Patrick McGoohan played a wonderful Edward I though and if he had spoken Medieval French would have been perfect in my view!
JM.
I would do anything for my family and I know Jayzee is the same.
(19-06-2011, 19:18)Jeansman Wrote: Braveheart is the usual Hollywood nonsense when it comes to historic facts. Although Edwards son,(Edward II) died a horrible death, befitting his sexual leanings. Patrick McGoohan played a wonderful Edward I though and if he had spoken Medieval French would have been perfect in my view!
JM.

only got a third through braveheart too many guys with long hair in it
I would do absolutly anything for my kids and hubby just goes without saying
There is nothing I would not do for my son with regards to saving his life and making it as good a life as possible, although I am actually finding it really hard to step back and let him make his own mistakes, because I don't want him to take the wrong path, but when it comes to work and education I think he needs to really want it to give his best and I'm just trying to talk through pros and cons and let him know I will back him.

Sometimes it's really hard to know when you are doing the right thing,