Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

For the sake of love...
(19-06-2011, 20:16)lolo Wrote:
(19-06-2011, 19:18)Jeansman Wrote: Braveheart is the usual Hollywood nonsense when it comes to historic facts. Although Edwards son,(Edward II) died a horrible death, befitting his sexual leanings. Patrick McGoohan played a wonderful Edward I though and if he had spoken Medieval French would have been perfect in my view!
JM.

only got a third through braveheart too many guys with long hair in it

well, yes i agree it is not very historical but it's just so lovely.

I love the long hair, but then I also like dirty pirates and the likes....

Quote:well, yes i agree it is not very historical but it's just so lovely.

I'm with you on that one sugar Burglar

Oh, me too.... but the hair has got to be clean before I come anywhere near it!
i take it u are all johnny depp fans hmmm
(21-06-2011, 20:23)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
Quote:well, yes i agree it is not very historical but it's just so lovely.

I'm with you on that one sugar Burglar

what's with the bandit type smilie it's awesome- was enough to send me into fits!!

I wouldn't say i'm a Johnny Depp fan as such, just a Jack Sparrowed Johnny Depp- mangly hair and all. (i used to have dreads so i'm used to that!! and yes- really!!)
Sugar, where they difficult to keep clean? Did they smell? Oh, I think I might be developing a phobia!
well i used a special shampoo designed especially for them so that they didn't smell and were as clean as they could be, but it made your head burn in the wind because it was so mentholly and you couldn't dry them because of the wax melting and stuff.

but no the worst thing was taking them out. first time it took six hours worth of fine combing and conditioner. Then being an idiot i had them put back in. second session to remove took sixten hours!!! i was so naiive back then!!
jack sparrow i just want to shove him in a shower & scrub him
(21-06-2011, 22:48)lolo Wrote: jack sparrow i just want to shove him in a shower & scrub him

alright- but if you even get as far as having him there TO shove in the shower will you at least let me have my wicked way with him first??
(21-06-2011, 22:55)sugar-11 Wrote:
(21-06-2011, 22:48)lolo Wrote: jack sparrow i just want to shove him in a shower & scrub him

alright- but if you even get as far as having him there TO shove in the shower will you at least let me have my wicked way with him first??

of course u can