Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

the longest booking youve ever done?
haha well he was in one of my fave bands i was super excited,..in all honestly id have done it for free lol

he agreed on £1700 a day and i had all my hotels paid for, clothes bought, anything i wanted it was there and it usually started off with a quiet first day and he always buys me a pair of shoes for the tour which is very sweet and i dont pay for festival tickets or a majority of gig tickets i want which is awsome!
i should say he offered 1700 and i just blurted yes! lol
(19-06-2011, 15:52)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: haha well he was in one of my fave bands i was super excited,..in all honestly id have done it for free lol

he agreed on £1700 a day and i had all my hotels paid for, clothes bought, anything i wanted it was there and it usually started off with a quiet first day and he always buys me a pair of shoes for the tour which is very sweet and i dont pay for festival tickets or a majority of gig tickets i want which is awsome!
i should say he offered 1700 and i just blurted yes! lol

Tink, when you first got the call, did you believe it or did you think it was a wind up? What did you do when they were playing, were you allowed to watch or would that have got boring every evening?
Did he find you on AdultWork Tink?
no he didnt i was at one of their gigs i got backstage and i met him, i was drunk and we started chatting and it went from there really

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK Payouts (Update, the one youve been waiting for) admin 85 107,591 04-11-2016, 14:21
Last Post: Mia_Fox