Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Payouts (Update, the one youve been waiting for)
Hi all, latest update:

"UPDATE - We have been asked to submit our UK Bank payments to the new processing company.  This means that they can no longer be converted into Payoneer, Paxum or PayToo.  It is our belief that these payments will be effected over the course of Thursday and Friday.  Update to follow mid-morning Thursday."

https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

Nearly at the finishing line folks.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
That sounds positive so fingers crossed !......x
(05-10-2016, 20:59)admin Wrote: Hi all, latest update:

"UPDATE - We have been asked to submit our UK Bank payments to the new processing company.  This means that they can no longer be converted into Payoneer, Paxum or PayToo.  It is our belief that these payments will be effected over the course of Thursday and Friday.  Update to follow mid-morning Thursday."

https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

Nearly at the finishing line folks.

Hello Admin,
i requested a paiement on Monday to my payoneer , does that mean this paiement will go into my uk bank account instead ?
thanks x
chloe
Hi, will still be going to your payoneer card sorry. AW may give the option to change it to UK bank, maybe. If not we can attempt to cancel for you and bring it back to your balance to be repaid via uk bank.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • frenchchloeaw
I guess a few of those DP Warriors will have to take the popcorn out of the microwave after all. Angel
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MsClara_Wilde for this post:
  • admin, Tara25
I put a cheque in my bank a week ago before this all happened. I emailed AW they said if it doesn't clear by Monday email them back. I emailed them and have heard nothing so far. Will they refund money from the cheque that hasn't cleared? has anyone else not had their cheques been cleared before the payment system went wrong??
(06-10-2016, 20:04)admin Wrote: Hi, will still be going to your payoneer card sorry. AW may give the option to change it to UK bank, maybe. If not we can attempt to cancel for you and bring it back to your balance to be repaid via uk bank.

Thanks

thank you Admin, no better to let the paiment going through my payoneer a planned xx
Hi
Would like to know if I payed any fee on my transfer on Monday as the amount transfered to my bank account doesn't match the credit request on Aw? Thank you.
(09-10-2016, 17:28)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hi
Would like to know if I payed any fee on my transfer on Monday as the amount transfered to my bank account doesn't match the credit request on Aw? Thank you.

3.5 OR 6% of course the group isnt free
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cassey_fox for this post:
  • PeggyBoo
Next update Monday , not long now , keeping everything crossed that things get sorted and the UK payments go through , AW mentioned they aim to get payments in by Wednesday, hope so .....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the longest booking youve ever done? tinkerbell 15 17,672 19-06-2011, 17:57
Last Post: tinkerbell