Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

moisturising
Sugar do you have sex wearing a corset? It's not very good for them.
oh no I have to take it off before bookings- it's too risky being s restricted- plus you can't bend at all!!
Corset off before sex, I prefer sex au natural and bones digin and comfortable sex is a plus. I find most mosteriseers don't taste unless put on just before and or too much used, baby oil tastes horrid. But I lick and will put my mouth anywhere Except one place
i agree baby oil is horrid i hate even putting it on my hands never mind anywhere else
I had a lady try and give me one of the corsets I had made for her back saying it was faulty. It turned out she was seen having a 5 man gangbang wearing it and I saw her wearing it at a swinging club 3 times (after she said it was faulty). They just can't take that kind of strain when worn tightly.

Glad you take it off lol. Sometimes I am a bit lazy and just untie the back, but I usually do take them off first.
you make corsets kate?? do you wear them often or just for show??
I always use moisturiser when i get out of the shower, usually either molten browns yuan zhi or tigi cookie dough, both lovely. The cookie dough one i know doesnt taste but not too sure about the molten brown, maybe ill have a taste tomorrow Tongue
or let someone else katy lol
(18-06-2011, 19:15)sugar-11 Wrote: you make corsets kate?? do you wear them often or just for show??

Oops that was misleading, no my friend made it, she is a corseteer, I just sell them and get orders put in. The lady I was talking about had one made for her through me.
(19-06-2011, 15:53)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(18-06-2011, 19:15)sugar-11 Wrote: you make corsets kate?? do you wear them often or just for show??

Oops that was misleading, no my friend made it, she is a corseteer, I just sell them and get orders put in. The lady I was talking about had one made for her through me.

Your friend must be pretty talented!!!