Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

moisturising
seem to get the odd message from a new client asking if i do this after showering
which i usually reply yes occasionally i get asked not to cover my boobs in it as some guys feel the can taste the moisturizer

girls do u do it, have any of the guys said anything
guys what are your thoughts
I'm really bad for maintaining my skin. I use it on my face, as I am using a lot more make up now and feel it is necessary to moisturise first or the face sucks up the make up lol. I have got moisturiser and always intend to use it, but keep forgetting.
me i have a weakness for fruity body creams, i love the smell & the compliments i get for soft skin
I use a fragrance free body lotion - perfume makes me ill.
i always moisturise with FCUK body cream- lush!!

to be fair since i've started the waist training I have to moisturise my body including my boobs to keep my skin healthy!!
What's waist training, Sugar?
it's where you wear a corset all the time, except for bathing. You can do it with any corset but there are steel boned extra strength ones designed for it which is what i have. You start out lacing it up and as you get further into it you can lace it tighter and tighter until it closes entirely. It's also know as tight lacing and can be used to permenantly alter your body shape.... into an hour glass figure.

When I wear mine it pushes up my boobs giving me that victorian look with a tiny waist Smile
though your boobs def dont need pushing up Big Grin
i usually try and do it a few hours before a booking but on occasion i have used a flavoured moisturizer thats always a fun little experiment lol

(18-06-2011, 16:49)lolo Wrote: though your boobs def dont need pushing up Big Grin

haha- ok it gives them a better cleavage Smile