Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

URGENT- MANUAL ESCROW- OVER 800 CREDITS REMOVED
HI girls,

Can anyone help please, I logged into my account this morning to find over 800 credits gone from my account! I checked my 'view statement' and all those credits are from one particular customer who I cammed with around a month ago, by his name it says 'manual escrow'

I contacted AW and they said that it was a stolen card that the customer used and they were awaiting ID from him, I checked the member's profile, he used 2 alias's when camming with me and both of them are no longer active so there is no way he can/will provide ID
AW are saying they can't return to the credits to my account!

I have seen girls saying about the odd 20 credit charge back and AW refunded them. I just wanted to know what my rights were?

Any help would be much appreciated as this is such a big amount to lose!
Many Thanks
xx
Sorry but if the guy used a stolen card it's fraud. AW do not cover chargebacks, it's one of the reasons the payout % is one of if not the highest payouts there is. I'm afraid there is nothing you can do ?.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
It happened to me before, about £500! But after about 5 months the credits were still sat in my escrow. I emailed AW to ask what was happening and they paid them out to me! Hang on in there, you may get it eventually.
(28-04-2015, 10:23)greeneyes76 Wrote: It happened to me before, about £500! But after about 5 months the credits were still sat in my escrow. I emailed AW to ask what was happening and they paid them out to me! Hang on in there, you may get it eventually.

thank you hun, just sooooo annoying Sad
xx
I had the same happen to me with a client named shak123 for 150 credits. AW told me they suspected he had used a card that wasn't him and that until he proves that he is who he says he is then they will hold the money in escrow.

A couple of weeks later and he came in free chat and I found out that he had sent them the proof they wanted 2 days after the incident. It took for me to email them for them to give me back the credits.

If you can't get hold of the client that you cammed with then just keep on mailing AW weekly asking what's happening.

I hope you get your money back.

Xxx
Lucky girl! I have some disputed credits sitting in escrow for 2 years, emailed AW to ask what was happening and this was the response I got:
Hello

Thank you for your email.

This item is still in dispute. As mentioned at the time, both parties
need to contact us via the Help Centre in order for us to release the
credits.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

So I would say it doesn't always work. I have of course emailed them again to stress the fact they have been there for 2 years! lol
But I won't hold my breath. It's not even that much, it's just the principle.

(28-04-2015, 10:23)greeneyes76 Wrote: It happened to me before, about £500! But after about 5 months the credits were still sat in my escrow. I emailed AW to ask what was happening and they paid them out to me! Hang on in there, you may get it eventually.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
This is what I hate about Adultwork. They let men scam us. At the end of the day, they take more than enough money from me, so why will they not cover me when I need it?? We do all the work for them, we earn them their money, so why not help us?

LOCK-MAN purchased 2 custom erotica from me £60. I emailed then, 2 minutes later, he left me positive feedback, then he goes to adultwork and requests a refund. When I ask him why, he tells me he didn't. In the end I asked him to email them so they could release my credits to me and he then got nasty and abusive and said to stop pestering him and just because I emailed him, he is going to pursue his refund. It is ridiculous that these men have to give "permission" for us to be allowed our credits. They will never do it. Which means we have worked for free.
Hi, they take the lowest rate in the industry, they dont let clients scam performers but they have to be fair.

Why should AW cover your business expenses/liabilities or responsibilities? You are self employed in business after all. A shopping complex doesnt cover fraud if one of the shops inside it gets scammed.

Unfortunately in your situation there is no other way forward, if you dispute his claim he also doesnt get the refund, meaning both you and the client dont win. Why should a performer be given more rights then a client or vice versa?

What would you of liked done in your situation?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
He got his content. Why should I not get paid for it? I worked bloody hard during the process of moving house because he wanted it. He has also done it to at least 20 other girls. He knows how to play the system and scam us. Hes got terrible feedback.

They might take the lowest amount but they do f all with the money they take off us. The site is glitchy as hell, they offer no support, no promotion, no advertising. I'd never leave them and the good is worth the bad, but still, its frustrating that they take credits away from us just because the client says so. With the amount they make, they could at the very least hire a decent tech team. I would understand the odd glitch here and there, but when its constant, its wrong.

Everyone can say what they want, at the end of the day, noone is ever going to be 100% happy with their work and everyone has the right to have a little moan about it.
what I don't understand is the chargeback? I'm not familiar with credit card fraud!
why do AW get charged?

on another note....if u know a webcam model is using pictures that are not of her, would u report them? as surely that is false advertisement?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manual Escrow FeistyExoticHollyUK 2 2,892 12-11-2020, 11:14
Last Post: admin
  Manual Escrow- what it? Alysaa 11 17,539 26-10-2016, 10:02
Last Post: moongoddess
  AW prifle removed lost all my credits julesann 0 3,416 24-07-2014, 22:18
Last Post: julesann
  please help manual escrow? youngndirty19 5 11,309 08-11-2012, 18:19
Last Post: xxsaarahxx