Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Shaven bush epidemic
You're young and it makes me sad and angry that you've been bullied as you describe. I hope you get the support from other people who work on AW so that you have the confidence in your life to be whatever you really want to be. You deserve it. Cheers
I like to be shaved down there completely personally. It just feels nicer and I prefer the way I look shaved. My other half is the same way.

When I get lazy I do let it grow but I find it uncomfortable in the end plus it does get a bit sweaty when I'm wearing tight clothing.

I'd love to let my arm pits grow out, I don't think it looks bad at all. Unfortunately it would put both my clients and my other half off though.

I tend to keep my legs shaved as i like them feeling smooth.

X
Hi
I'm natural , I have a thick bush and love it ! And from my feedback on directcam most men prefer the natural look too, I did shave completely once and didn't like it , also the itch growing back drove me insane xxxx

Natural all the way for myself

Country-gal

Www.adultwork.com/country2%DGal
The night before I started in this industry I shaved completely on the advice of the woman I was about to work for, previously I used to just have a tidy up shave around the edges up top and underneath.

For years I stayed fully shaven as it got to the point where I felt as embarrassed at the thought of having a bush as I initially was of shaving it all off.

I took the bull by the horns though and started with a tiny little patch which has now been extended to a slim triangle, I'm hoping to get a proper triangle going but you know, I dont like having an appointment with an edge of stubble running up the sides while it grows in, it make my look like I have a punk fanny.

Im getting there though
Loose morals, tight fanny…isn't that enough?
We don't walk around naked, there is no need for the hair in those areas. it just encourages sweat and dirt. honestly the only reason i can see why women would keep their bush or have hairy armits (ewww) is to make fetish money x
But the benefits of being au naturel include not being at risk of folliculitis etc., or at least the ungainly red bumps and so on that can come from shaving. Not to mention unattractive and itchy stubble.

Sweat and dirt are not issues if you bathe daily, and the same goes for both shaven and unshaven!