Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay Question - How long for a decision, without 50 ratings?
yes I beleive they still show on your account for about three days? As thata how long it takes aw to pay the dailypay people Smile im sure I read that anyway xxx
I have started a spreadsheet so I can keep track of what credits I have earned each day and what I have been paid, if they are still going to show in my AW account I will get confused!
Thats a good idea
your turnover page is the best way too work it out it gives you your total with the jci fee deducted all you have to then do is minus 41 percent and thats your daily figure i always use my turnover page rather than my credit statement

http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp

your credits wat are in your account dont take note of them just your daily earnings as they are for dp to take and transfer ... hope that helps ya out abit x x
On my spreadsheet I have got my daily turnover from the turnover page, and the details of the pending transfer I asked them to cancel, and after taking off the appropriate percentage. I still can't work out what the money that went in today relates to. But am sure it will all balance out in the end, I think the Bank Holiday has messed things up a bit.
I've tried signing up with less than 50 feedback but can't get the form to go through. Can you inbox me the link to the form you ladies used please? Really could without waiting another 2 weeks.
Thank you x
hi hun you just tick yes to the 50 feedback bit Smile) xx
Don't forget if you have paid for featuring etc it doesn't show on your turnover page so you also need to deduct those, same goes for tips, they are not shown on your turnover so add those in then deduct 41%
(26-08-2014, 19:48)Diva Gina Wrote: On my spreadsheet I have got my daily turnover from the turnover page, and the details of the pending transfer I asked them to cancel, and after taking off the appropriate percentage. I still can't work out what the money that went in today relates to. But am sure it will all balance out in the end, I think the Bank Holiday has messed things up a bit.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Thank you all for your help, got accepted today!!!
(27-08-2014, 12:31)missdemeanour Wrote: Don't forget if you have paid for featuring etc it doesn't show on your turnover page so you also need to deduct those, same goes for tips, they are not shown on your turnover so add those in then deduct 41%

Missy I am far too tight to pay for featuring or anything like that! I won't even pay to feature new blog posts, I just try to upload them at a good time.