Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay Question - How long for a decision, without 50 ratings?
Question 
Hello, im sorry to ask as I'm sure this has been asked before, but ive applied for dailypay, I dont have the amount of ratings needed, but seen that others have just been told to apply anyway, and a decision will be made. Under these circumstances, how long does a decision take? Just wanted to know as I would like to know if its worth waiting to receive dailypay or just transfer my credits today and wait a few weeks for them.

Thank you
Megan xxx
I would like to know too, I applied to join last night and it was probably me you saw who was told to apply anyway as I don't have 50 feedbacks.

I am not too sure of the process/timescales if you are accepted either. Don't know if I should withdraw my weekend earnings on Monday in the normal way or leave them in my AW account, if I don't get approved into DP then I can't afford to wait an extra week for the money but if I do it would really help to have that money transferred to the bank asap by DP.
Oh yes I think it was you Smile ... Hmm hope we get accepted, would make life much easier! xxx
Yep cos I'm not sure how else I'll pay the balance on my holiday, I kept meaning to get back online but was still feeling ill (still not really better, but am sleeping in the day so I can get online and earn at night) and forgot to allow enough time to draw down my earnings.
Hi ladies. You can transfer your credits in the usual way for now, if and when you are accepted any credits that have been transfered but are pending AW's processing system can be sent via DailyPay too.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Thanks Missy x you are so helpful. Here's to a busy weekend Smile
I am now on dailypay Smile how about you gina? I signed up a few days before you, followed you both on twitter btw xxx
I got accepted yesterday, so have filled in my payment details and hoping this weekend's money wil be in the bank by wednesday (allowing for the bank holiday) Smile
yayyyy xx
Have you had your first pay yet? Some money went into my account this morning but I can't work out what it relates to, it's roughly what I would expect for the pending transfer I asked to be reversed and paid by daily pay instead. But all my credits from the weekend are still showing in my AW account.