Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New to this forum...but a huge thank you ..
Hi CurvaceousKate
I put it on my AW profile ..
I agree, when they have booked and paid then great its their time I am happy to do what they want...like you within my comfort zones...
Time wasters are frustrating also.
I stupidly (being new to this) changed for someone pre them booking me, only for them to not book in the end.....a new lesson is learned for me here each day..
I guess its like the saying....Good judgement comes from experiences, and some expereiences comes from bad judgement.....

I am also glad I am not the only one who thinks that the total naked thing is not sexy...a litle bit of mystery is much sexier...

Not sure how I would react in relation to the stockings...lol...not my cup of tea either ....

Its really good to speak to other service providers....its nice to know there is a good community spirit here...everyone is so friendly ..
I was actually reading your blogs the other day....its always good to hear about other peoples days etc

Jemima x

(09-06-2011, 01:28)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I keep forgetting to check the blog on here, did you put it in the blog section or is it on your profile?

Basically with me I don't take any messing in freeview and don't pander to the 'I want's' people. However, when someone books my time, I kind of feel that if I do what they want (within my comfort zone) then I'm going to make more money out of it, so why not? Plus it means I can switch off and don't have to think (at all)
I always think it is odd when you have got dressed up in something sexy and they want you to waste their pay time getting changed in to some thing that I consider not to be sexy or worst still naked!!!

Mind you, talking of pandering. I had a guy come for a half hour booking today and he was clutching a bag when he arrived. No sign of giving it to me, so I asked him what was inside it and it turned out to be a pair of stockings for him to put on. I told him he could if he wanted to, but I would not be at all turned on or able to take him seriously, as it just isn't something I enjoy. He should have told me when he booked me that it was his thing and I would have told him that I was not right for him.

When he left he said he would call again. I was shocked!!!! I wouldn't lol.

Jemima xx Heart
So did the booking still happen then Kate or did he go home?
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Yes sorry I meant to ask....I am also curious to know if the booking took place still....
Jemima xx Heart