Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New to this forum...but a huge thank you ..
Hi eveyone,
Im new to this forum and have only been using AW for a short while...I hope my entry is ok...as i have never used a forum before.

I recently posted a few blogs and had a great response from other very nice, kind ladies who understood where I was coming from. I was also recomended to come here on to ths forum...

I was moaning about some service seekers who are so damn rude and don't bother to ready your profile. They ust give you two words...'face please' - well at least they said please, but still no hello, how are you, nothing ...and 'no face no private'...really ...is it my loss?....I don't think so.....

Whilst doing cam work is great fun, does anyone else feel the same as me that we are also human beings with feelings and not 'performing monkeys' so why on earth to these men treat us as such?
After all it is not us service providers that are searching for enteratinment - am I wrong? :-\

I have come to the conclusion that if this is how they would treat a woman that they would like to see more of then, the fact that they are on here searching for adult services can only mean one thing....
Now I amnot saying this is true of all men who come on here seeking services as there are some perfect gentlemen who are wonderful to chat to, but there is a small minority that are not.

I know I am not the only one who suffers this and I want to thank those who responded to my blog, it was a comfort to know I am not alone in this situation.

Also can I ask one other question?...I hope you don't mind..but does anyone else have this problem...
During the cam session (which can sometimes be up to 30 mins) and the client is showing and saying all good things and was happy with the service provided, then why do they not leave feedback?!?!...I find this very frustrating, especially if they are repeat clients and proimise to leave feedback...
Am I being naive?

Hope to hear back from you

Jemima xx
hi sexypanties i moved your thread to intoductions section

welcome to the forum
Hi I think i responded to you blog, seems to come with the work, i used to go on yahoo cams alot when i was younger (shame i never knew about this kid of site then!) it would be the same get tits out, twirl, arse? take clothes off. I just ignore requests like that, or say you'll get much much more in a room.

Men can't multitask very well anyway lol
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
We aren't all like that!

Welcome aboard, hope to see more of your posts soon

There are a few of you who are very pleasant!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Wink 
Hi Jayzee77,
Yes you did email me, thank you for your email, I was comforted to know I was not the only one who has this, as I have only been doing webcam since mid may ....
I know not all are like that as I say some have been wonderful....
Anyway - thank you Lolo for putting my post in the correct section...lol as I said am so new to all this forums, blogs etc...I am normally a strong silent type lol....
Hopefully I will pick this up and learn how to use it properly...so my advanced apologies to everyone should I make any erros etc... Smile

Thank you all for your reply's too....its nice to talk to other service providers ...I dont feel so alone on here now Wink

Jemima xx
I suspect the internet does not in general foster a feeling of civility SP. The anonimity gives some the abiltiy to be as rude as they like with out any consequences so brings some people worst characteristics to the fore.

I would suggest this is typical of the net in general and not just punting sites.
Whoops - and there's me complianing cetain people lack civility and I did not say welcome - so welcome and enjoy the site!
i hope u are not that silent jemima, we get some good banter going so just feel free to join in when u feel like it
Lol..thanks Hicky...
I hadnt thought of it like that!!...

Jemima

(08-06-2011, 19:23)Hicky Wrote: I suspect the internet does not in general foster a feeling of civility SP. The anonimity gives some the abiltiy to be as rude as they like with out any consequences so brings some people worst characteristics to the fore.

I would suggest this is typical of the net in general and not just punting sites.
Whoops - and there's me complianing cetain people lack civility and I did not say welcome - so welcome and enjoy the site!

Thanks Lolo,
Well I do enjoy a good bit of banter...

Thanks again
J x
(08-06-2011, 19:44)lolo Wrote: i hope u are not that silent jemima, we get some good banter going so just feel free to join in when u feel like it

Thank you MrSmith....
I know you're not all like that...thank heavens for the good guys eh!..

J x
(08-06-2011, 13:54)MrSmith767 Wrote: We aren't all like that!

Welcome aboard, hope to see more of your posts soon

I keep forgetting to check the blog on here, did you put it in the blog section or is it on your profile?

Basically with me I don't take any messing in freeview and don't pander to the 'I want's' people. However, when someone books my time, I kind of feel that if I do what they want (within my comfort zone) then I'm going to make more money out of it, so why not? Plus it means I can switch off and don't have to think (at all).

I always think it is odd when you have got dressed up in something sexy and they want you to waste their pay time getting changed in to some thing that I consider not to be sexy or worst still naked!!!

Mind you, talking of pandering. I had a guy come for a half hour booking today and he was clutching a bag when he arrived. No sign of giving it to me, so I asked him what was inside it and it turned out to be a pair of stockings for him to put on. I told him he could if he wanted to, but I would not be at all turned on or able to take him seriously, as it just isn't something I enjoy. He should have told me when he booked me that it was his thing and I would have told him that I was not right for him.

When he left he said he would call again. I was shocked!!!! I wouldn't lol.