Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

fees
(07-06-2011, 17:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That was really interesting Gina. I have had some of my clients/guests (I like that term) put the money in the living room or the kitchen and without making mention to it, we just know he has done it.

Some of my guests also put the money on a little coffee table in the room, before i enter. They are a bit scared of forgetting, they get so embarrased, which is kind of cute, although it wouldn't be their fault. They are used to do it one way, it's just me who choose to do it another way, so they can't be blamed for forgetting to pay after our encounter.

(07-06-2011, 17:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I very rarely count the money while with them as well, although some guys insist on it.

Oh no, neither do I. It wouldn't be very polite.

(07-06-2011, 17:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I do understand what you are saying, but sometimes they gent wants a shower or a cuppa and it is easily done with little fuss then or interruption.

My 'phone lady' (what is your word for that?) takes care of those things. She finds fresh towels and robes and show them to the bathroom, she offers them coffee or refreshment and eventually shows them to my room, where I enter shortly after.

(07-06-2011, 17:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I do get carried away sometimes though, it's hard not to.

Exactly! Big Grin

-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
I would prefer to pay up front and get it out of the way - the trouble is if you leave it until later it's so easy to forget and the can lead to great embarassment.
And i would hasten to add not just because the male forgets. I recall seeing someone i know quite well and who i would class as a friend. We had not meet for a while and just chatted and caught up when we meet - one thing led to another and then it was half time. Me "xxx the money is on bedside table". her "okay fine". Second half starts and finishes. Shower time for me but as I go in - me "don't forget money is on bedside table" - her "okay thanks hun". Out of shower - more chat - fond goodbyes - she trats to leave - me rush to door "you forgot money".
I would have been mortified if she had left without it.
Maybe she is a one off but makes me wonder how she makes money!!! love her to bits all the same.