Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile de-activated and I don't know why?!
I think its only us gals who confirm we have no nude content that can no longer show such content after ticking the box, if you notice when you add new photos when you have tucked aw warns you that if you add anything adult related you get removed
i think those that haven't tucked there box can still use nude in free however I'm not entirely sure that is correct...
it always seems to be that others can get away with anything and a select few cannot
if in doubt respect aw and there rules, abide and check there terms of use and you will be fine i love adultwork i would never work elsewhere xxxx
They don't ban you for working on other sites. They will remove your profile if a photo appears elsewhere to protect themselves from copyright infringement prosecution. Obviously if the photo belongs to you (you took it or own the rights) then you can explain this to them and they will reinstate your profile. I had to do this once when some fucker stole pictures from my private gallery and posted them online. in the midst of an epic battle to get them all removed from the internet, AW added insult to injury by deleting my profile for having stolen images!!! 10 or so furious emails later, having included screenshots of my contact with google and various site owners to show that the pictures were mine and infact ONLY ppeared on AW before they were stolen, my profile was back up.

To avoid this (in as much as you can avoid it), watermark every single picture whether in free or private, This reduces the likelihood of someone stealing and posting elsewhere. You should also avoid using any of your free AW pictures in the free areas of any other cam site x
How do you watermark your pictures?
I've never watermarked my pics either though I do make my pics fairly low res to try and discourage guys from stealing them
Use any graphics editor horny, even paint will do. Just open up your pic, turn on the text function and put your cam name or profile url over the top of the pic. I tend to use photoshop now and lower the visibility to make it less obtrusive.
couldn't they just cut off the bit with your name on though Katie?
Yes i.was thinking that...photoshoot is that a free program that you can use for photos ?
i use any video convertor for editing my movies that's pretty good but does anyone else know of another program i could use to edit movies after i have made them?
god it must be awful if guys can copy photos etc but i guess we always face that risk xxx
windows movie maker I use for movies, though I don't have many on my page, I think there's only one.
ok cheers horny darling xxxx
No you put it over the middle lol, or numerous times over the pic x