Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile de-activated and I don't know why?!
Hi everyone,

My profile has been de-activated and I have no idea why.

I set up my profile on AW last month but unfortunately I had to de-activate it as I couldn't do AW due to some personal reasons but these are sorted and last night so I re-activated my page last night and had every hope of building it up properly.

I logged on this morning and it says my profile has been de-activated? I logged on ready to post all my information and authenticity pictures. Please can somebody help me get my profile up and running again please as I have also started a private gallery too and had earnt some credits and I had booking requests to schedule.

Please can somebody help me??! I would be so greatful.. Heart

My username is HottieLottie-x
Hi you need to contact aw via there help desk and ask why your profile has disappeared aw are clamping down much more on profiles now, be sure to check there terms of use as these can change ....they should reply swiftly darling hope you get it sorted
country-gal x
Thanks a lot sweetie, I've done that and I am awaiting a reply so hopefully they reply back soon and it gets sorted Heart xx
I wonder if you had any pictures on there in the free gallery that were a bit too revealing? Let us know what AW say, hopefully get it sorted asap xxx
Yes this adult content was confusing i still see profiles with nudity now ! I thought that was not allowed so i did the adult confirmation and placed all nude photos in private
yes its great that all naughty stuff is in the paid section but i still see nude stuff on the free area of some profiles and movies are pixilated...why aren't boobie photos pixilated too ?
very confusing
i panicked and made sure all my naughty stuff is in paid, private perhaps as hornyinhamsphire says is why they removed you ?
hope you get sorted nonetheless babe
xxxx
What are the actual rules about pictures now? Because there are some quite popular members that have nude as their profile pictures and their free galleries...Do you HAVE to tick the box?? Or are some people just allowed to get away with it x
I think you have to tick the box that is what i did x personally i think its a great rule after all why show the guys and gals everything in free ? You would never make a penny and the gals, guys get a free wxxk.
so great all xxx rated should be in paid area
Yeah I agree with that, and I have no nude in mine...but I see a lot who do and seem to be getting away with it. Its a little unfair that it is one rule for some, another for everyone else...
I would like to see all nude in pvt, okay yes partly for the money but the main being minors being about see it
I have now moved my boobs too, that was the only naked I had. I did notice a profile yesterday that in free had full on creampie and other naked shots using strap on's, and that profile has over 700 feedback - That is what bugs me,
The other photo reason is if they have seen it on another site, they ban you because of working 2 places
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough