Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How can i receive money anonymously?
JasmineAllen

why not share with us , what you learned from the other forum. I would be very interested in knowing how to receive money anonymously without breaking any rules.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Perhaps Jasmine means indie clients picked up from twiter etc..? Alot of girls do work from AW but have individual cam clients too...
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
I think she means how can she receive the money she has earned on AW without giving her name and bank details out. I don't think she meant that she was going to try and take bookings outside of AW..that is how I read her post anyway..
It is probably similar to a timewaster or 2 that I have had, emailing and camming saying can they be my money slave, can they pay my bills and worship me by taking away any financial need that I have.

I had 1 scammer want to draw up a contract! I said to tip me via AW the money I needed - funny not seen him since....

The only other type is where guys offer to buy me a phone and pay my bill so I can talk just to them on it.
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
Charming asks for help then go elsewhere lol x
yes it is definitely NOT worth trying to take money elsewhere
to me im more than happy with the aw 30% after all that helps pay for justcsmit and directchat platform doesn't it ?
i also always use the aw system because its safe, it means if anything does go wrong with a phonechat or webcam booking you can contact aw and they can refund them
i also belive in keeping the aw customer on aw that way us girlies get to stay in business
after all 30% is nothing when if you put the time in you can make alot
in my opinion if you mess about with aw rules your at your own risk
aw is the only site i will ever work for and love it
is it really worth the risk ?
I Don't think so
country-gal xxxx
I'm sorry but she never said where this was happening, everyone jumped the gun and assumed she was talking about adultwork. Presumption is the Mother of all F**k ups in my opinion - especially in this industry.
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
blush I will take my spanking
...so will I .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I don't want my spanking... she asked on the ADULTWORK forum, I think we were right to jump to conclusions and assumed she meant from adultwork as she never said otherwise...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Camming anonymously or with a disguise? Help please :) xxSweetKissesxx 3 6,414 19-07-2015, 21:42
Last Post: xxSweetKissesxx