Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How can i receive money anonymously?
Hello ladies!

I'm a newbie to this forum and new to webcamming. I have had a few of my customers offer to put money into my bank account or pay my bills as they are happy with my service. I'm a smart lady, i don't wish to give out my real name or my bank details willy nilly for safety and privacy reasons.

Does anyone know how i can receive money anonymously from customers? Dodgy
Assuming you are camming on AW? No and neither should you try. Obviously as you have already stated, personal safety/security is paramount, but also you would then be breaking AW rules by taking money away from them, i.e their % which goes to paying for the site, safe payment processors etc etc. Please don't ever be tempted to accept paypal etc
Most guys that ask for that or an alternative method of payment are looking for a cheaper/free show. They think if you are recieving the full amount they pay then you are happy to reduce your price. Then you have the guys that 'make the payment' only to claim a refund afterwards or stop the payment.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
"Does anyone know how i can receive money anonymously from customers? "

AW will ban for accepting money outside the site. You can accept tips while on directcam, this is anonymous.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Do i have to pay 30% to AW if a customer tips me on DirectChat???
Hi service fee of 30% still exists yes. AW is the cheapest cam site on the net in comparison with the rest.

If you use their systems they will need paid.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
JasmineAllen

your using AW platform and services . It might not look fair to you, but you have to pay for those services.

Its not very smart breaking the rules.

If you avoid paying for those services, anyone can report you , as well the guys who has cammed with you, and they will be the first to report you . You do one show for them, next they ask you for a better rate or free knowing well they can report you anytime to AW for breaking the rules.

I would think again.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I agree with Claudia
Customers can send you a voucher, although you won't be able to transfer the voucher out as cash, you can spend that voucher on the site (use it for things like available today, phone number display, featured or buy sales items). That will avoid paying the 30% - but that's the only way you should do it.

It might sound like a good deal in the short term for you by getting customers to pay you outside AW, but you'll risk losing your profile and the ability to earn more from the Site, do it once and you could get deactivated and you may even find you can't register again.

Don't forget that taking customers outside AW are not just your customers, but customers for every single cammer and seller etc. on AW. If everyone did that no one would have the ability to earn from AW. 30% doesn't sound quite so rough when you think about the consequences and the potential to stop other cammers from paying their bills.
Hi
Thanks for all your responses. I wasn't and haven't broken any AW rules. I was asking of a way to receive money anonymously online without giving out personal details. My question has been answered on another forum. Thanks for your "help" anyways x
Wow, you are so grateful for us all taking the time to reply to you, on an ADULTWORK forum, for ADULTWORK workers. *rollseyes*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Camming anonymously or with a disguise? Help please :) xxSweetKissesxx 3 6,388 19-07-2015, 21:42
Last Post: xxSweetKissesxx