Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam clients losing all bandwith
Hi poshie
I've been having issues to, i contacted aw about jci reducing my FSP from 30 to 15 this was in January aw said they would get istreaming to monitor, I'm still at 15 and not heard from anyone
i have also like you had guys crashing in private I've refunded twice, client band with dropping and being kicked, yes its also.been very quiet
thankfully despite this i still make money and my regulars stick with me. Also JCI can work fine again it seems to be pot luck
my partner being a computer whiz says its not my side, its not my.laptop or webcam he thinks the issue lies with JCI and aw....
like with yourself even a brand new laptop does nothing so i like you am baffled as to what to do,, untill it is constantly crashing, no guys are spending then maybe that's when the issue will be looked at more
kisses and frustration
country-gal xxx
Hi

my jci sometimes just flickers on n off ?
when this happens i have to reboot my laptop. which seems to stop it.

lady j xxx
I think JCI is getting worse at times fine one day then today spent more time logging off & back on as the bandwidth keeps dropping for the guys they have to reboot or I do.

Wish would sort it out has anyone else informed AW?.
I had the C2C problem in pvt today...Opened his cam and it wouldn't load, his BW dropped, then he left...Luckily he came back and it worked the second time, but could have lost me a client there..Maybe if all of us messaged AW they might do something about it? x
Already massaged.....if they get more lasses messaging about the same issue then they may act , inform Istreaming about Jci yes i sympathize hornygirl i refunded two clients as the directcam special offers weren't connecting and if they did they would be charged twice and another client got disconnected in private very frustrating and explains why the sudden drop in revenue
hope it gets sorted xxx
All this is likely down to justcamit server bandwith insufficiency. There are tons more girls streaming live now from AW. All this requires an incredible amount of resources on JCI's part. I think they're trying to get away with not upgrading their servers for as long as possible. The only way to sort this is to annoy the shit out of AW and make them understand what is happening until they make JCI upgrade and provide the service AW needs.
Well Katie your right, looks like jci bandwith is being stretched like too much which obviously is causing problems, perhaps we need another update or something like that x frustrating for us lot and the guys no doubt
xxx
I see that istreaming offer different packages. Perhaps it's the case that AW don't want to pay extra for the best package, or it is istreaming themselves. There is a lot we can do to help ourselves like ensuring we have the fastest upload speed available and the fastest computer, turning off everything that hogs badwith etc. But at the end of the day it is up to AW to ensure that their platform is capable of providing us with what we need.
Sadly due to wear i live in the sticks i don't have bt infinity nor virgin I'm on sky with basic internet however our upload has always been good about 0.5 which means i can webcam decently and things haven't really changed my side since i started webcam in 2010.im lucky.that my fella is a computer whiz and he says its not our equipment or band with i always check istreaming about upload and the minimum you.need for them to stream is 0.1 which i have
its frustrating and i always used to think and worry that it was my band with obviously this us not the case as several of us are facing the same issues and we all have different broadband providers and equipment
i just wish i could get my 30fsp back it was bizarre it suddenly stopped, i now have 15 which tough wood seems fine or else i wouldn't make a dime
not sure what else can be done sadly as that lies with aw and istreaming what i have noticed is the directchat hasn't had blips in ages and that's brillaint
country-gal xxxx
I have fibre so its def nothing to do with the download speed x