Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam clients losing all bandwith
Hello all,

recently I have noticed that in free chat on directcam the guy (client ) bandwith drops to 0 and they then leave the room, I had this happen also with a guy in a paid mode , as soon as I opened his cam for c2c his bandwith went to 0 and he disconnected
this is worrying as it has been happening often mostly in free view ....

I'm using the latest version of justcamit and my broadband pc etc are all fine

just seeing if anyone else has this issue

kind regards country-gal xxxx
Yes it's happened with me a few times and I don't offer free, So it's been in group and private it's happened and yes opening up their cam can really make their bandwidth drop.
X
I have had the same problem with bandwidth. I have also had the encoder stop working altogether when I have requested someones cam. It is very annoying, and must put people off.
My profile: MatureSally38K
oh no been online this morning and all is smooth again....

hope the c2c crashing doesn't come back like last year, I one point it got so bad crashing I was nervous logging on....I hope its just a glich.....

xxxx
I have noticed getting really low but they haven't been disconnected luckily. I will been watching to make sure and if they do i'll update in here Smile
Cheers horny lass as i said no issues this morning but yesterday was awful i always hate it when it crashes in paid mode not good and unless its with a loyal regular most guys may think we kicked them or something else and not return xxxx
touch wood though most of the time things work fine x
Mine has been bad the last few weeks in free and paid mode. Goes down to 15ish and you can see you pic freezing/jumping. It's not good for business!
I used to have 30fsp all the time been stuck at 15fsp since December and everything is the same as it was then just I'm reduced to 15 , its a shame but I'm.still busy at that fsp but when the client drops and is cut off that's when i start to panic xxxx
Country gal, don't take this the wrong way, but you worry too much lol. Relax Smile Even if your fps drops, you'll still get them in. Sometimes mine drops to 8!! and I'm still busy and never get any complaints xx
Another new one to me. Requested someone's cam in free view and the picture was upside down, has anyone else had this problem.
My profile: MatureSally38K