Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam clients losing all bandwith
having issues again this morning clients dropping in paid mode, contacting them will at least make them aware of the issue xxxx if we aint making money neither are they x
happened three times in 20 mins they come into group the bandwith drops to 0 and they either crash or disconnect not good for business at all x
had a private that was fine no issues at all then again he didn't want c2c very bizarre hope it gets better as I love camming on adultwork xxxx
I haven't had any issues so far today, although its been pretty slow for me x
I haven't had any issues today either
Like i said private was fine oh well lets just enjoy the lovely weather x
ah to be fair I've only had private actually, so I wouldn't have noticed anyway - whoops xxx
ah famous last words.... just dropped out Sad
Oh no ! X lets hope it improves fingers are crossed xxxx
I am also having problems with JCI, I wrote to iStreaming & they advised my computer spec was not sufficient so I bought a brand new laptop this week with i5 core processor etc..(the full spec recommended by JCI) and to my great disappointment the problem still persists.

Tonight it kicked ppl out and lagged & one said my pic was frozen and another was kicked out twice in pvt... he didnt know why and I couldnt say what I thought was the real reason!

I notice its got much quieter on AW and am sure guys are prob migrating to other cam sites because this problem has been going on for some time now. (I thought it was my machine but it appears not to be).

Its baffling to know what to do because I've taken the advice of iStreaming and got a bang up to date spec/model that meets their requirements and the prob is still there.... where to go from here.. I don't know. Sad

Is anyone else still having problems like this?