Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Stolen Pictures
That is just awful... How the hell can someone get away with that is just beyond words..
That is awful I would of thought the profile would of been deactivated.

I always wondered what happened to michelle so thank you for that Niamh I thought she had just retired. xx
(31-03-2014, 12:56)NiamhTheNymph Wrote: This group was formed ages ago. I'm not sure if running two groups is against T&Cs,

I would think just one . But I am not 100 % sure.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Someone is running an account for a lady who has passed? That is disgusting.
I don't know why half this post has been deleted ? Has it been admin ? Or someone regret saying anything at all .... tbh the DIRTY , SAD , DISGUSTING , PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING , needs name and shammed!
There aren't enough adequate words to describe the moral standards of some people,.... disgusting low-life & substandard of one who would usually be deemed as "the scum of the earth"!!!. - AW seem to be lacking here too if they are aware that the Lady has passed away.

Lara X.
I have missed the posts about someone keeping an account running for someone who has died, that is just about the most disgusting thing I have heard of.

Me and a friend of mine have been reading another forum for punters (for background info) and there are whole threads on there telling punters how to steal photos from AW, how to record us and generally being very nasty as well as sharing our photos on the site to criticise or degrade us, I hope none of us have the misfortune to meet any of the punters on that forum (and hoping none of my photos are being ridiculed).
(20-04-2014, 01:00)Katie_Robinson Wrote: Me and a friend of mine have been reading another forum for punters (for background info) and there are whole threads on there telling punters how to steal photos from AW, how to record us and generally being very nasty as well as sharing our photos on the site to criticise or degrade us

Can you post the link, I'd quite like to read this, thanks