Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Stolen Pictures
ow god , what is he like , this happened to me on xhamster some one stole loads of pics and vids and i had not a clue how they got them ! So i was like fuck it and put up a selection of vids and pics myself along with my AW link and MyFreeCams.com's link ..... which has got me alot of guys..

I have seen a vid of u on there to scarlet.
xhamster?

I know there is a clip of the content I did for Busty Britain but I haven't but anything up
I can't mind where I saw it , it wasn't xhamster. I seen that someone had been recording my shows from MyFreeCams.com's and AW & where selling them off for download along with loads of other girls , I will have a look for it again , it is more then 1 video , I am sure it was like 4-5 . If I find it I will PM you the link x
Thanks hunni
How do they even record us???
It is usually done while you are on cam
Hi Ladies.

This is my first post, so please bear with me if I get it all wrong. LOL

I've had pictures of mine stolen too and posted on xhamster etc. I've also had my webcam sessions recorded and sold on by others. I'm starting to watermark all my pictures for future posting, but am having trouble watermarking my JCI output.

Does anyone here know how to add the watermark to JCI or should I just put up a dirty great copyright sign on the wall behind me?

Thankfully, xhamster are pretty good at taking your stolen stuff down. There's a form you fill in under 'Contact Us'.

Niamh xxx
So someone is keeping another girls profile up and running that has passed away ?!! i am sorry but that needs reported and took down asap ! if someone else is using anothers girls profile that is not here with us today needs to not get the profits sick fuckers!