Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Uploading Pictures
Hi all

Took some photos but I'm having trouble uploading them to the site. When I click 'add photos' I get a pop up box saying the following -

Java is unavailable
The page 'AdultWork.com - Upload Pictures' attemped to load Jave content, but java is unavailable or not installed. Do you want to go to a page where you can download Java?

Well I know Java is on my laptop but I downloaded it again and it's still popping up. Anyone else having problems or know what's happening? I'm wondering with it saying Java's unavailable it maybe the site having problems.

I've been so excited to finally get some pictures done that I feel I've wasted time sorting them out as I can't get them on as I could have been on cam instead.

Many thanks in advance
I've been getting this, I just click on it again and it seems to load.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I'll give it another go then Katy and let you know what happens. As ever, many thanks.
Well I've clicked it again and also refreshed the page but it's still not happening. I did notice on the right hand side of the page it says - switch to the old version of this page with no ActiveX or Java. I've clicked it and it's taken me to a page very similar to when I uploaded some movies so I'll, hopefully, upload them that way
Java has had some problems lately.

They had a security bug with left the system open to abuse.

It has been fixed now, but you need to have the latest version installed.

Go to the Java website and download the latest version and you should be fine Smile

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
When I upload I use the old version of the uploader, when you go to upload pictures I click on the upper right hand corner where it says switch to the Old version of this page and upload that way x not sure if that makes any diffrence? X
Thanks for the replies.

I've used the old version and it's been fine so I'll stick with that.

I've put in two album in my private gallery but I'm confused about the pricing. One has 3 pics in so I know the price is set automatically. The other has 5 pics so is that set automatically too? When I viewed it, it had them both as the automatic price for less then 5 pics. I edited the album with 5 pics and set the price myself but it changed both of them. I looked through the help section and couldn't find anything

Many thanks in advance