Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What or where is your favourite holiday?
(31-05-2011, 21:35)Hicky Wrote: Most bits of tuscany are too full of tourists Kate. There are better more peaceful parts.

But to be honest I have yet to find a part of Italy I don't like - although the difference between the north and south is vast.

My cousin lived in Milan for some years and I always intended to visit, but could never afford to. I'm more than happy for you to show me the better areas, I much prefer authentic to touristy Smile
Cheeky Kate!!!

If we were to link this to a canal boat we would have to startin Venice and travel up the Po Valley.
My Dad loves Venice, another place I have never been to and would love to. Life could be really good couldn't it? If I work hard Smile
Or get lucky!
(31-05-2011, 22:57)Hicky Wrote: Or get lucky!

Well that isn't going to happen and I'm certainly not going to wait for something like that 'just in case'. Hard work is what I know and it's what I do. Just this time it's actually starting to pay the bills.
Whatever you do, don't go hiking in the Swiss Alps (or any Alps) before boarding a train to Venice. Do not recommend. I went with my ex (who was very fit) and we'd spent so long walking down the mountain that we could get up onto the little bridges fine, but getting down the other side - torture. Do you know how many little bridges there are in Venice? Too F***ing many.
Oh Shy, my ex was a climber and had me climbing alsorts of things, scafel and the like. It's not my cup of tea, so I'll just look up at the hills and mountains and coo at how pretty they are and wait while the rest of you get back. Maybe a nice country pub would do nicely.
(01-06-2011, 19:46)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oh Shy, my ex was a climber and had me climbing alsorts of things, scafel and the like. It's not my cup of tea, so I'll just look up at the hills and mountains and coo at how pretty they are and wait while the rest of you get back. Maybe a nice country pub would do nicely.

Not done much climbing, but love walking, just don't fancy doing it on my own. Need to get fitter before I can go walking with my handy mate - he is dead fit and used to run around Snowdonia. Pushing E's wheelchair is getting me quite fit, but not to that extent!
I will join you in the pub!
(01-06-2011, 20:45)ShySmile Wrote: [quote='CurvaceousKate' pid='8135' dateline='1306953974']
Oh Shy, my ex was a climber and had me climbing alsorts of things, scafel and the like. It's not my cup of tea, so I'll just look up at the hills and mountains and coo at how pretty they are and wait while the rest of you get back. Maybe a nice country pub would do nicely.

I'm in the pub with you too!!
lol what are we like? I much prefer the kind of exercise that ends with me being hot and sticky hehe