Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What or where is your favourite holiday?
Used to love boating - been involved with boats since I was born and we had our own, until some kind soul set it on fire we believe it was an arson attack as we had 3 insurance claims in three years!

Norfolk broads used to be a place I loved.

We now have a taken a liking to camping in a folding camper, great to meet people and the kids can play...

I don't think I could do a hot holiday or a package hol, would love to go to new Zealand, and Germany, possibly a cruise. But we like to be able to do our own thing.

So what do you like?
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I definitely like doing my own thing. I like walking, sight-seeing, visiting galleries etc, but I also love sailing and boating. I'm not great in the heat, so stay out of it as much as possible.
One of my favourite hols was backpacking around Cuba for my 40th. Met loads of fascinating people, drank lots of great rum and the salsa and live music was amazing! For me, it was too hot for the horse-riding - I almost expired on the horse, so god knows how the horse felt!
anywhere where there are no screaming kids or loads of them walking about with tic strips
I was going to ask the same question I asked before on another thread, then I remembered - you mean Celtic strips?
yeah they are like a disease they get everywhere
I've not long been back from visiting friends in California. It was nice to get a local's eye view rather than a package tour. They took me to loads of lovely out of the way bars and restaurants as well as the touristy places.

Highlights for me were a wine tasting tour of the Napa Valley (very civilised way to get pissed), and a couple of days in Yosemite National Park, which has to be one of the most awesomely beautiful places on the planet.

Hoping to go back later in the year.
Italy, Italy, Italy & Italy.
(31-05-2011, 21:28)Hicky Wrote: Italy, Italy, Italy & Italy.

Which part? I quite fancy going to Tuscany one day and having lots of light rambly walks in the beautiful countryside, peppered with the odd visit to a Tuscan winery. hic!
Most bits of tuscany are too full of tourists Kate. There are better more peaceful parts.

But to be honest I have yet to find a part of Italy I don't like - although the difference between the north and south is vast.
Kate I wanted to do some walking in Tuscany, but didn't feel safe walking alone, so I went on a Ramblers holiday. It was called Tuscan lifestyles, and I did some rambling everyday, learned to cook Italian dishes in the hotel kitchen and learned Italian with locals who came on walks with us. It was brill as you had lots of time to yourself and could join walks or not as you wanted. The best bits were the unscripted bits where I could get out and meet the locals. I love the Italians!
(31-05-2011, 21:04)Hobbes Wrote: I've not long been back from visiting friends in California. It was nice to get a local's eye view rather than a package tour. They took me to loads of lovely out of the way bars and restaurants as well as the touristy places.

Highlights for me were a wine tasting tour of the Napa Valley (very civilised way to get pissed), and a couple of days in Yosemite National Park, which has to be one of the most awesomely beautiful places on the planet.

Hoping to go back later in the year.

You lucky, lucky b'stard. I've always wanted to go to Yosemite, it reminds me of a Keats poem.
I have been on a sherry tasting tour in Jerez, and plan to do a port tasting tour in Oporto. I would love to have done that as a twin centre holiday, but alas they do not exist - or didn't at the time!